Godzilla VS. Kong

Kong and Godzilla after a cataclysmic battle that nearly destroyed them both, have struck a truce in order to defeat an even fiercer beast, King Ghidorah.
As they face their foe, a large form suddenly flies ahead of them...Mothra.
Godzilla turns to Kong, confused. "Is she with you?"
Kong is just as perplexed. "I thought she was with you".

Gozilla: "Let's have her for breakfast!"
Kong: "Agreed. That cantina food is so bad, how bad can she be?"

---> Insert Japanese Godzi Burger and Fried Mothra Sticks Commercial here (with all featured kaijus dancing and singing together) <---

:D

How are they going to fix the size issue?
Kong would be like a toddler to G.
Not to mention fur catches on fire, and just one blast of Godzilla's atomic breath would be all it takes.
So I don't get it at all. Kong has no special powers so to speak. Godzilla is freekin' nuke powered.
Humans endlessly atttempt to kill him and fail with massive weapons. Kong could be killed with a cruise missile.

It's been confirmed by the films makers that Kong was just a junior in the film and will grow to the proper size for the 2020 smack-down.

It's been confirmed by the films makers that Kong was just a junior in the film and will grow to the proper size for the 2020 smack-down.

A junior in Kong Skull Island ???????????? :eek
It's a joke ????
Kong is a giant in the movie

What will they do ? An hybrid like in Jurassic World ? "more teeth" lol

OMG I can't believe it, a Monkey bigger than a building :lol

king-of-the-monsters-virtual-console-20080905000148160.jpg

There can only be one King of the Monsters.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back