HEADS UP Rancho Obi-Wan Robbed (look out for stolen props)

If I remember correctly, the lowest circle of hell (according to Dante) had a special section reserved for those who betray their own friends.

I hope everything is returned to where it belongs.

With the amount of money that's involved, it's major! He'll be in Federal Prison, not a local jail, for a bunch of years. Then he'll have the registered felon monicker around his neck forever, & that'll make life for him more difficult. Good luck finding a good job with that.
I hate thieves. It's not just money that gets stolen. It's trust in everyone that gets taken too. & he being considered a friend? That's salt in the wound!

Just read about this on Yahoo News. Truly truly terrible. Doubt I have anything of his, I don't collect vintage, but I certainly hope everything gets returned to him.

Wow! Carl Cunningham... I'm a r2 builder as well and i haven't heard that name before? Anyone have a picture of him?

Sounds like this guy was stealing from his friends... so very sad

The positive that comes out of this negative story is he did get caught

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The -real- positive from this is.. that are still upstanding people in this world.

And even with a potential financial burden to himself.. still DID THE RIGHT THING!..

+1 humanity points restored

unfortunately...

-2 humanity points for the ******-bag thief.. (who called himself a 'friend') - SPIT!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back