Jyn's "Stormie" - Showoff thread

MurdocXXL

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Since I first saw this little guy, i thought this would be a nice little project to do. So over the Christmas Holidays I thought I would
give it a try, and here is the result.

Basing on the excisting pics, I've done some very rough scetches and and carved the main body and helmet out of some pcs of wood.
Arms and legs (hands and feets) are made of round timber/wood in correct/matching diameter.

While I believe the orginal / screen version does not have any details on the back, I couldn't resist to add some details to it.

So here's my version of "Stormie"... (still need to finally put him together)

Stormie1.png

Stormie2.png

Overall it is a not perfect, especially it doesn't have a too plain finish, but I think it gives "Stormie" some kind of wear and tear, which I like.

Feel free to comment and PLEASE add pics of your builts if you have already done your own.

Thx
MurdocXXL

Great job - it looks awesome! I too have been meaning to make one of these for myself. Such a cool concept!

Thx for moving the thread to the correct section ;)

Thain; halliwax, thanks for your feedback, Looking forward to see your or other builts :) :popcorn

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. This is the best looking stormtrooper of all Rogue One if you ask me. You did a great job with the head. While I agree with you about the fact the back of the torso on the original probably doesn't have the "O II" detail, I believe the head would have the two back trapezoids.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back