[Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation)

Balmung

This weekend I was trying to extract models of mobile game iron man 3, I finally managed to extract them.

The models are low-poly but may be useful as a reference or foundation for 3d/Clay modellers, or for those who just want an 1:1 papercraft Iron man:

Screenshot (467).pngScreenshot (479).pngScreenshot (478).pngScreenshot (468).pngScreenshot (469).pngScreenshot (470).pngScreenshot (471).pngScreenshot (472).pngScreenshot (473).pngScreenshot (474).pngScreenshot (475).pngScreenshot (476).pngScreenshot (477).pngScreenshot (480).pngScreenshot (481).pngScreenshot (483).pngView attachment 178677

The 3d files:
IM3 armor.rar

View attachment 178676View attachment 178678View attachment 178679 View attachment 178680Screenshot (489).png

IM armor.rar

Last edited:
Re: [Iron Man 3] 3D models Resource Thread (For reference or Foundation)

Too bad they aren't higher resolution, although they do look good with their texture files.

LOVELY, and thank you! Any chance you could also upload the War Machine Mk1, the Iron Patriot texture, and the normals for the models?

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!.

These files are very usefull :D.

Cheers.

Thanks man! this will help with my Mark VI build :D

Hey everyone :) I went ahead and applied the textures to the 3d models and made some profiles of the suit so here they are :) I just did the suits that havnt been modeled yet just in case anyone wants to get started on them :)
View attachment 178174

Thank you for doing this (y)thumbsup

Edit- (Of course, thank you Balmung as well. Thought I'd already posted that as well :) )

Last edited:

need a hug balmung? :D haha lol just kiddin, great job as always

These are just so awesome! Thanks to everyone involved! Subbed!

i cant stop smiling! thankyou thankyou thanyou

I never realized I wanted a Hammer Drone pep until just this moment.

this is awesome but how does this work exactly? what are the steps when making your 3d model and then bringing into pepakura so it'll fit a person? I only used pepakura for gundam toy size paper built.I have 3ds max, but do I make low or high poly 3d model? does it have to be scaled down to a certain size in 3ds max/blender before going in pepakura or it doesn't really matter?

anyone can answer this because I would like to help out as well

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back