Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Post-release)

What did you think of Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

• It was great. Loved it. Don't miss it at the theaters.

Votes: 154 26.6%
  • It was good. Liked it very much. Worth the theater visit.

Votes: 135 23.4%
  • It was okay. Not too pleased with it. Could watch it at the cinema once or wait for home video.

Votes: 117 20.2%
  • It was disappointing. Watch it on home video instead.

Votes: 70 12.1%
  • It was bad. Don't waste your time with it.

Votes: 102 17.6%

• Total voters
Yeah it’s blue , but are we sure it’s milk , In the Terran sense ?

That thing from TLJ was being ‘ milked ‘ by Luke though , hence ‘ green ‘ milk , but I’ve always assumed they were drinking (blue) milk in Star Wars cause they were having breakfast (?) but was it really milk :confused

:cheersGed

Last edited:
But they weren't having breakfast were they? They were having dinner. This was right before Luke finds Artoo has run away. He goes outside and it is getting night time.

Operative word being ‘ children ‘ , my kids had a glass of milk with meals too !:lol

Then again , with Tatooine being a dry desert planet I’m guessing sufficient clean drinking water was maybe hard to come by , so other sources of easily obtainable liquid refreshment is needed , but from where and what specifically ?

:cheersGed

p.s. @Laspector , yeah you’re right . I just got confused regarding the time of day the meal was served - it was still daylight when they sat down to eat ( and when Luke returned to ‘ prepare ‘ the droids ) , but it was already early evening / night when R2 absconded !?

Last edited:
So, it couldn't be milk because they were not having breakfast? Milk is not designated to just breakfast. I knew plenty of families who served their children milk at dinner.

No, I'm not saying that at all. I totally agree with you. I still drink milk at pretty much every meal, unless I am in a restaurant or something. I'll take milk over soda pop anyday.

My question was about the time of day and the meal being eaten.

No, I'm not saying that at all. I totally agree with you. I still drink milk at pretty much every meal, unless I am in a restaurant or something. I'll take milk over soda pop anyway.

My question was about the time of day and the meal being eaten.
Oh... got ya! I always assumed they picked up the droids in late afternoon and the dinner was at just before sunset.

RPF: The only place where in-depth discussion is had about the etiquette of drinking a fictional substance.

:lol:thumbsup ... still wondering where the ‘ milk ‘ came from though !? ;)

Ged

p.s. I was confused about the meal , because it looked like Luke was pouring out a type of cereal ( corn flakes ? ) from that container , during that scene - or is my memory going too !? :facepalm

Last edited:
Hi Gang,

I'm not really sure what to make of this video (if already posted I do apologize) but the body language is pretty powerful. Yes, it is slowed in some places and the music only adds to the overall feeling and tone. But... at 2:58 the body language, for some people, is pretty significant. Some could see MH's covering up, readjusting his jacket and leaning away from RJ as taking a very defensive position/stance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynBuQoSzeEE

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back