The real lawgiver

Hey guys.

So sorry for the delay in getting stuff too you, been mad busy on a new movie being shot here in Cape Town.

My next post will include all the parts photographed separately on a cutting mat to display dimensions.

I think that will help get people started.

Should have some free time soon (although we are movie shop sometime soon, booo).

Speak later.

Oh and thanks for all the kind words, this community rivals any on the net, awesome people.

That would be fantastic,i have a friend who is used to working with replicas making me a copy. The more information i can provide the more accurate it will be. At this point i'll be happy with a working replica regardless of working electronics.Of course if he can work it to get the electrics in as well that would be great. I look forwards to your future posts when you are able.

Not sure. was kinda hoping to take note's on the paint work. been holding off painting my lawgiver for some tips..

The paint scheme was mentioned earlier.
Here's my take on it - Primed then undercoated with silver, then metal parts satin black and the plastic parts matt black.
I then scrubbed the satin parts with a very fine wire wool and applied several coats of turtle wax and buffed the bugger up.

I think it works quite well on a resin piece.

My one compared to actual

Weathered a bit with scuffs and dings

Attachments

• IMG_4509_zpsad292b75.jpg
    IMG_4509_zpsad292b75.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 87
Awesome paint job! :thumbsup would love to get a copy of the graphic used for the clip the OP talked about. Iv'e tied the cast bullets/ real bullets/ picture of bullets. not happy with any of them.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back