Here's a few more of the back, l sanded the joins and left it bare as the studio model is l believe!. l'd love to detail it but not sure. Not seen any details of the back area on the studio model but hope to come across them . . .

jLhdawwh.jpg

pMB4GQFh.jpg

Really looking fabulous, DV!!

Any chance of some advice on how you got rid of those part numbers on the lower engine flaps?

Did you use filler/putty first and then sand it down, or just sand the bare plastic until the numbers were gone?

LOL ! , Jordan ! ,
You forgot to mention the expensive ( ? ) camera / lighting equipment , plus the experience and dedication of a professional photographer / illustrator !!!
Keep 'em coming mate !

Cheers Ged

Thanks Guys!
Jordan, you mean the lil plates?
They are a Set, a buddy made it for me with lasercut.

@ kirk:
Is it good, or?
@ Portaler:
I mix some techniques to get this result. A another Master fichtenfoo shows on YouTube his technice for add streaks with Oilpaint.

Another Credits goes to Gus for the awesome Cockpit set and the Vents + Rings and the ultra detailed Figures.
The Koolshades are from Nico Möbius.
https://youtu.be/Wbbj7qXAsPA

The electric are from Torsten Engel, he made a extra Platine and the sublight. Its a Neopixel LED Stripe to made a awesome effect, the rear Enginelight moving effect.
https://youtu.be/XDp94_zVEIg

At last i add some of the "lost grebels" on the sidewalls around the falcon. In cooperation with a friend and the great thread form "dyssts" ( i forget the right name, sorry) here on therpf. Available via shapeways.

In near future i will add "glass" on the Cockpit and the Gunsupport.
Greetings,
Kuat.

I,m sorry i mean you Mike.
Thank you for the response.

I think its enough here on Jordans thread, i just wanted show how good is his technicqe and its not heavy.
Greetings,
Kuat.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back