My Ban Dai 1/144 Millennium Falcon build

Very impressive work at this scale! The only fault I can see are the limits of the atomization of your airbrush, probably inherent in something this small. Nice!

Wow! Can't believe I missed this one! Crazy cool paint job, awesome pics! The only thing that throws the Bandai Falcon (and that's in no way your fault) out of scale is the poor cockpit. Is there any way to improve that?

Once again, killer job!

Steve

Wow! Can't believe I missed this one! Crazy cool paint job, awesome pics! The only thing that throws the Bandai Falcon (and that's in no way your fault) out of scale is the poor cockpit. Is there any way to improve that?

Once again, killer job!

Steve

Look closely that is a new cockpit and it is in scale...Starting at my post #23 with the star destroyer.The first batch of pics were the kit supplied one, but you aren't getting any closer than the new one she wears now.

Look closely that is a new cockpit and it is in scale...Starting at my post #23 with the star destroyer.The first batch of pics were the kit supplied one, but you aren't getting any closer than the new one she wears now.

My bad! I watched the pics on my phone first and completely missed the last pics. That looks soooooo much better! What a difference!

Steve.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back