ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Would anyone mind telling me the dimensions of the Anovos DeathTrooper helmet please? It's width / height and length extremes? Whilst sat on a table. Want to make sure it will fit where id like to put one. Many Thanks

Would anyone mind telling me the dimensions of the Anovos DeathTrooper helmet please? It's width / height and length extremes? Whilst sat on a table. Want to make sure it will fit where id like to put one. Many Thanks

Sorry. Just got on a plane. If you still don't have the dimensions in 3 days, I'll measure it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI. Just got off of chat with Anovos. "We have halted all shipping for the rest of the year due to inventory counts, and warehouse projects. We will resume shipping on the 2nd of JAN!

The shipped deathtrooper is the premium.

measurements on a table are odd because the front is supposed to sit down farther than the back. Flat on a table, it's looking up into the air.

Sitting correctly, it's about 7.5W x 11.5D x 10.5H
Sitting flat: 7.5 X 11.75 X 10H

Did the premier line of the FO Stormtrooper ever get shipped? I wasn't sure but was looking at secondary markets and haven't seen one.

*EDIT* Nevermind just realize it's got the same ETA as Vader. I'm just going to preorder from EE.

Last edited:
The shipped deathtrooper is the premium.

measurements on a table are odd because the front is supposed to sit down farther than the back. Flat on a table, it's looking up into the air.

Sitting correctly, it's about 7.5W x 11.5D x 10.5H
Sitting flat: 7.5 X 11.75 X 10H

Thank you!

So...whats the usual wait for IN STOCK items?

I'm not talking about pre-orders (which have their own saga), but for actual in stock item...I guess in my head I imagined that meant someone would walk over to the other side of the warehouse, slap a label on the box, and move it to the "pick up" pile. A day or two at most and it would be in the mail.

After two weeks, I'm wondering if they forgot it. I DO realize this is nothing compared to the YEARS people wait for some pre-order stuff, but again, this is for in stock items. I'm honestly curious about what the hold up might be. Other than slapping a label on it, what more could need to be done before an in stock item might be ready to send out the door?

edit: I realize it sounds sarcastic, but this is a non-sarcastic actual question: What has to happen to an in stock item before it becomes an "in-mail" item, and what would be causing such a delay in that process?

So...whats the usual wait for IN STOCK items?

I'm not talking about pre-orders (which have their own saga), but for actual in stock item...I guess in my head I imagined that meant someone would walk over to the other side of the warehouse, slap a label on the box, and move it to the "pick up" pile. A day or two at most and it would be in the mail.

After two weeks, I'm wondering if they forgot it. I DO realize this is nothing compared to the YEARS people wait for some pre-order stuff, but again, this is for in stock items. I'm honestly curious about what the hold up might be. Other than slapping a label on it, what more could need to be done before an in stock item might be ready to send out the door?

edit: I realize it sounds sarcastic, but this is a non-sarcastic actual question: What has to happen to an in stock item before it becomes an "in-mail" item, and what would be causing such a delay in that process?

They stopped shipping on the 18th of Dec until the 2nd of Jan. They say so when you order. I ordered on the 20th and they told me it wouldn't ship til after the 2nd Jan.

Ben

They stopped shipping on the 18th of Dec until the 2nd of Jan. They say so when you order. I ordered on the 20th and they told me it wouldn't ship til after the 2nd Jan.

Ben
I dont remember seeing that. I think I ordered on the 18th. Sounds reasonable though...I had to work last week, but I forgot that many take that time off. Thank you for the response. Now that you pointed it out I feel a little silly. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

I dont remember seeing that. I think I ordered on the 18th. Sounds reasonable though...I had to work last week, but I forgot that many take that time off. Thank you for the response. Now that you pointed it out I feel a little silly. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

Ha. Dude don't feel silly. It would be very easy to miss. There's been a few others that missed it too. To be honest though it did say "orders after the 18th", so if you ordered on the 18th it may not have been shown on your page. Obviously though you've been caught in this period. At least you don't have to worry so much now though. Hope you had a good holiday too. I did. ;)

Ben

I believe i have found an example of a 5 line officer hat

Screenshot_20161230-190237.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back