WIP: Iron Man MK45 foam

brand

Hi people! Two weeks ago I started to build a super cool Mark 45.

I'm using @helagak file with @gaiatron unfold, so many thanks to these people!

I've built the chest piece, back piece, abs an cod at the moment. I scaled the files down to 91,something starting from the back and goin' way down.

Abs and cod fit like a glove but the upper torso looks a bit weird. Once fully assembled we'll see if I can get away it with some minor udjustments like trimming 10 cm from the sides or if I'll have to make the upper body again.

I didn't expect that -.-" ...anyway, like @markseven already found out, the shoulders need a +10% scale.

I'm at work now, so no pics yet :)

So, I'm busy those damn biceps. I made 3 left pieces. On the extreme left the test piece. Too long on top and too thin for my arm. I had to add some strips, as you can see. In the center, the enlarged one. But I was not happy with the lateral curve that it clearly does not have in the front. On the extreme right a rushed and unfinished piece with a nicer curve that reminds a real human bicep.

I hope that the 4th try will be OK.

What do you guys think?

So, I'm busy those damn biceps. I made 3 left pieces. On the extreme left the test piece. Too long on top and too thin for my arm. I had to add some strips, as you can see. In the center, the enlarged one. But I was not happy with the lateral curve that it clearly does not have in the front. On the extreme right a rushed and unfinished piece with a nicer curve that reminds a real human bicep.

I hope that the 4th try will be OK.

What do you guys think?
I don't see any pics [emoji39]

I was posting from my mobile :D

Here we go:

20151023_132040~01~01.jpg

Cr@ppy domyos mats -.-" ..it's gonna be a pain to get em smooth -.-"

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back