Mad Max: Fury Road

w/ gasoline become a valuable rare commodity it's good to see the road trash drive a lot of economical vehicles. i'm assuming that finned monstrosity w/ the tractor tyres gets especially good mileage :-D

No Mel = No Mad Max.

Someone wrote Mel being too old - you can't have history without age. In my opinion Mel could have given us one last ride as Max. I read a script back in 98 called Mad Max: End of the Road or Road's End - can't remember. The part i remember most was that the MFP returns but are much more Military - this is when the rumor Kurt Russell was going to be Mel's advisary.

That would make sense that survivors with any training would gather together and do what they could. My thing is even with roadwarrior that gasoline goes bad after about a year so other than the stuff being refined by small groups anything you scrounge would probably not even turn an engine over.

w/ gasoline become a valuable rare commodity it's good to see the road trash drive a lot of economical vehicles. i'm assuming that finned monstrosity w/ the tractor tyres gets especially good mileage :-D

This is Mad Max, a Prius with a blower on the hood just ain't gunna get bums on seats.

It always cracks me up in Mad Max 2/The Road Warrior when Humongous and his crew just keep burning gasoline going round and round the refinery. :lol

Their purpose in life is to be a marauding gang with the Wasteland as their canvas, like the scorpion crossing the river, its what they do.

Wow, I didn't know that they were this far along production already. And I am so glad that they're bringing The Last of the V8 back, because if I could pick any car from any movie and not have to worry about insurance and mileage and all these things, it would be the Interceptor.

I can't wait!

I think that was posted ages ago.

You know, for a film that's fairly anticipated by a lot of film geeks and with some big names attached, i'm surprised at how little has actually been leaked to the internet production wise. They must be keeping a pretty tight lid on things.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back