Battle starship

Your uncle must have been quite a character. I'm glad your family got to enjoy sharing happy memories.

Did he share in your family's genetically carried heritage to make amazing things?

Am liking you creation more and more! Love the photos last posted! The cloaking device for this vessel must be HUGE! ;-)
Tommie

:lol Thank you Tommie-san!

Your uncle must have been quite a character. I'm glad your family got to enjoy sharing happy memories.

Did he share in your family's genetically carried heritage to make amazing things?

Yup, naked dancing!

Thanks, Tom-san:D

katsu

Katsu my friend, my thoughts go out to you and your family at this news of the sudden passing of your uncle. :cry The degree of sorrow at passing is proportional to the degree of love in life. Happy memories show the love. Take all the time required to share and remember. We can wait.

Thank you Hagoth-san.
I'm all OK!
I'm now preparing to paint the ship but it's too cold these days to ventilate my work shack.

katsu

Good to hear all is OK. Life continues.

Now that you bring it up. On the topic of painting the ship... :popcorn:popcorn:popcorn
...eagerly awaiting your updates on any progress. :D

This is it.

I hope you like it.

QEXEtGs.jpg

7VqYZfu.jpg

WA3it83.jpg

5rpY1FJ.jpg

QUnL5Nw.jpg

lMEE2Ve.jpg

0EVxIc0.jpg

CNlNLfw.jpg

XGqkvhR.jpg

t1qeun5.jpg

N0Oi453.jpg

3JwbR68.jpg

ucyxis1.jpg

WiTuKIa.jpg

8vU4XAM.jpg

fKu0b9Z.jpg

q7ZMzel.jpg

NBGlulA.jpg

5zELuBG.jpg

XniVuHf.jpg

eS7TQkG.jpg

qkiC6qs.jpg

The paint job has ended at late evening today.
I'm little tired today.:sleep

I want to say thank you very much for your great support during last one and 8 months.
I really enjoyed all the way and many unforgettable chats with my good friends here.

Again thank you very much my friends.
All the best.

Katsuhiko Fujihira.

Katsu-san, it looks amazing!!!!

I love your choice in colors.
This is my favorite buidl so far!!

Sorry, I can't say anything else at the moment. My keyboard is drowning. :) :)

Now go and get some rest. Sleep well!!:sleep

Well done..
Jim

Last edited:
Nice choice of colors and pattern. Reminds me of some kind of reptile. Look up Copperhead. A deadly snake here in the states. I really like it.

When sitting on your kitchen table it almost looks like the adaptive camouflage is working. Instruct your engineers to swap the XY coordinates in the pattern generator to line up the strips with the direction of the table surface. Or just turn the ship 90 degrees. :lol

Apologies in advance if I’ve expressed this incorrectly , but your English is 1000 times superior to my meagre Japanese .

Katsuhiko - sama ,

Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu ... you are truly ... Shokunin .

:cheersGed

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic, beautifully painted, I’ve enjoyed every single minute of this build, I’ve looked forward to every morning and checking for updates, I’ve also enjoyed seeing your family trips and photos, please please start another build or just start an off topic thread “keeping up with the Katsu-ian’s “ but better that the ( Kardashian’s) you my friend are now an important part of our life's

Congratulations on a wonderful piece of epic craftsmanship

Wow, thank you very much for the many pleasant comment.

Katsu-san, it looks amazing!!!!

I love your choice in colors.
This is my favorite buidl so far!!

Sorry, I can't say anything else at the moment. My keyboard is drowning. :) :)

Now go and get some rest. Sleep well!!:sleep

Well done..
Jim

Thank you! I slept tight last night.
I am so glad that you like that color.

Wow, that really brings it all together

excellent aztecing effect!

Thank you! :D

Beautiful!

Thank you !!

Nice choice of colors and pattern. Reminds me of some kind of reptile. Look up Copperhead. A deadly snake here in the states. I really like it.

When sitting on your kitchen table it almost looks like the adaptive camouflage is working. Instruct your engineers to swap the XY coordinates in the pattern generator to line up the strips with the direction of the table surface. Or just turn the ship 90 degrees. :lol

:lol So far this camo is only for that table.
Thanks!

Thank you !

The colors are perfect. It looks beautiful.

Thank you Tom-san!

Apologies in advance if I’ve expressed this incorrectly , but your English is 1000 times superior to my meagre Japanese .

Katsuhiko - sama ,

Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu ... you are truly ... Shokunin.

:cheersGed

Your welcome, Ged-san.
That's all thanks to your support.:$

Absolutely fantastic, beautifully painted, I’ve enjoyed every single minute of this build, I’ve looked forward to every morning and checking for updates, I’ve also enjoyed seeing your family trips and photos, please please start another build or just start an off topic thread “keeping up with the Katsu-ian’s “ but better that the ( Kardashian’s) you my friend are now an important part of our life's

Congratulations on a wonderful piece of epic craftsmanship

Ben-san, thank you very much for all the help and support during this build.
I will start another one as soon as I'm ready.

Like it? No.
:eek

Love it? Yes!
:love

Brilliant choice of colors to show off your brilliant metal work.

The build this time was my first attempt of metal work.
I can see the awkward here and there especially the initial part.
Also, it took so long time more than I expected. Maybe just because I intended to build this ship all metal.
Some of you might think that there are some parts that I didn't have to make it with metal. I know and I think so, too.
But I wanted to try the possibility of the metal work.
Although the consequences was 85 percent satisfaction for me this time, but also I could learn the things about the metal work more than I expected.
This model is one of the most memorable one because that was a difficult birth to me.
My knowledge of the metal work was fumbling and there was many try and error and I got a twice accident about the wiring.
I was gonna nearly give it up or wanted to postpone. Unless your great support, the goal was still long way out.

Again, I thank all of you very much for all the friendship you pour me.

Katsu.

Yah, this looks great. :thumbsup
I was really worried about you painting all over that beautiful metalwork, but it turned out gorgeous.

Congratulations, Katsu-San! Your ship is amazing and beautiful. You color choice seems perfect, and the details are spectacular, as always. I love it. Thank-you so much for sharing it with us. :)

Yah, this looks great. :thumbsup
I was really worried about you painting all over that beautiful metalwork, but it turned out gorgeous.

Thank you very much ! Me too, wondered it better leave it as it is.

So you are done? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But at the same time, YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It looks so great.

Thank you ! Michael-san

Congratulations, Katsu-San! Your ship is amazing and beautiful. You color choice seems perfect, and the details are spectacular, as always. I love it. Thank-you so much for sharing it with us. :)

Thank you very much for letting me share my work with you.
The finished ship is only a part of what I made.
All the words I exchanged with you are the biggest part of my achievement.
The ship helped me to make many friends here.

katsu

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back