Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

^ Everything crossed!

Whilst I'm still 100% happy with mine, the obsessive niggles are creeping in - namely:

1) Cylinder rotation. It's a little flaky on mine - sometimes works, sometimes sticks. Initially assumed it was this way due to needing to be 'run-in'. Is there a fix?

2) Cylinder Assembly in general. Every blaster I've had (including this one) has excess side-to-side play with the cylinder housing (causing a slight rattle) - has anyone devised a fix so that there's minimal or no play at all?

Thanks.

^ Everything crossed!

Whilst I'm still 100% happy with mine, the obsessive niggles are creeping in - namely:

1) Cylinder rotation. It's a little flaky on mine - sometimes works, sometimes sticks. Initially assumed it was this way due to needing to be 'run-in'. Is there a fix?

2) Cylinder Assembly in general. Every blaster I've had (including this one) has excess side-to-side play with the cylinder housing (causing a slight rattle) - has anyone devised a fix so that there's minimal or no play at all?

Thanks.

I would be interested in this, too. The cylinder in the Tomen seem to be a bit an the loose side.

Hi,

I am a newbie so please bear with me.
I recently received my Tomenosuke blaster from HCG and I am very happy with it.

I was wondering if this hole in the backside of the grip is supposed to be like it is or whether there is some part (a screw maybe) missing?

IMG_4459.jpg

Also what is this little screw for? It was included in the pouch with the screwdrivers

IMG_4460.jpg

Many thanks.

Anyone have any info on the World-Con Special Edition blaster that's supposed to be limited to just 40 blasters with wood box? Like how much or where to order?

So I preordered via the 4 time payment plan with HCG back in September.

I was charged for Sept, Oct and Nov but the final payment for Dec was never charged.

Is this because they ran out of blasters? If so, I'm assuming my final payment + shipping will be charged when they get a new batch in?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back