Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

Boba Fett is going to be in a bar with a friend when Han bumps him, spilling his drink. Fett goes to punch Han, but the friend intervenes and says "It's not worth it." Fett says "I hate that guy!" and his friend says "Calm down; you'll probably never see him again." :lol (can't remember where, but Family Guy or Robot Chicken did something like that I think)

Dan Luvisi painted this - he did a few of Boba Fett in this vein - and I think it’d look awesome in this movie.

f6c0765c48f9767d01ecffab5d4b7b10.png

Is there any other fan art that you guys like that has the vibe or feeling you’d like to seen in ‘Untitled Han Solo Film’?

(Why won’t they announce that title already!?!?)

Nick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d love to see a fett vs solo film. But I think there is just too much stuff going on in this film already.

I would seriously love to see a new canon reason about han and gets rivalry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this Solo film is successful, I could see them doing a sequel that has a Fett vs Solo dynamic, like the Dark Knight Joker vs. Batman. It could pretty cool actually.

How young is he supposed to be in this movie again? The actor is 27.
Solo in SW '77 was I guess about 30-33???

How young is he supposed to be in this movie again? The actor is 27.
Solo in SW '77 was I guess about 30-33???

Rumor has it taking place over three periods of time in Han's life. As a late teen, then early 20's and late 20's. I think Harrison was 34 or so in 1976.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeessssss square corridor lights!

Looks shiny and new!

Really? How can anyone see shiny and new in that dark low quality pic? I recognise the Falcons interior but I can't tell if it's free of Wookiee hair.

I'm excited by the fact that the corridor is curving off toward frame right, with a circuit bay style door and guts in the foreground. This is not a corridor we've ever seen in a movie.

This is where I think the camera location is on the screen...
Untitled.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back