My Star Wars projects (Graflexes almost done!!!)

Re: My Star Wars projects (Wooden grips for MGC Mauser?!?)

Thanks :D And yeah, I'm not particularly happy with the ones I'm finding... if you find a place let me know!

See PM about the stamps!

Nice! If I come up with better grips I'll let you know. Do NOT buy the grips from Numrich. The picture on the site is correct but the grips they ship have less lines. Nice walnut though. :)

Re: My Star Wars projects (Wooden grips for MGC Mauser?!?)

Nice! If I come up with better grips I'll let you know. Do NOT buy the grips from Numrich. The picture on the site is correct but the grips they ship have less lines. Nice walnut though. :)

Great! And thanks for the advice!

On a different note the Graflexes arrived a few days ago and I've slowly begun the build after playing around with them in my living room making saber noises and annoying my girlfriend with Star Wars quotes... Oh well... they still need grips of course, the bottom clips and mylar tape for the ESB (Yes I know I'm supposed to remove the beer tap but honestly I don't have the heart to do it so maybe later).... Can't decide if I wan't a circuit board with silver solder for the ESB or this full gold I've got now? Hmm...

IMG_1274.JPG

Re: My Star Wars projects (Graflexes are here!!!)

Started working on the grips for the ESB... Went for button head hex screws that I blued for a slightly darker and more worn finish... they need a little bit of rust and some scratches on the t-tracks... getting there...

IMG_1772.JPG

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back