The Walking Dead - ***** - Need ID on Boots/Gloves

CJane

Decided quite suddenly to throw together this costume, and was lucky to find pants that I like (because his are that absurd purple-brown), and what I believe to be a very close if not exact vest.

Trouble I've been having is with boots (which I know little to nothing about) and an official word to search for what's going on with his gloves (all those tiny holes!)

Any help would be overly appreciated.

Attachments

• *****-boot1.png
    *****-boot1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 242
  • *****-boot2.png
    *****-boot2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,323
  • *****-boot3.png
    *****-boot3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 298
  • *****-collardetail2.png
    *****-collardetail2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 218
  • *****-Stands-By-Himself-in-The-Walking-Dead-Season-6-Episode-10.jpg
    *****-Stands-By-Himself-in-The-Walking-Dead-Season-6-Episode-10.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 211
Hot damn. I think I found them (or close), just with that. Jeez, super thank you. I didn't know that name for that kind of boot before!

Believe I'm going with these boots, based on the recommendation. http://www.patriotsurplus.com/985.h...d-MHikH7OtfuiXmW3-wV14O9VwYVnWI7BkaAsll8P8HAQ

And the gloves do look damn close, but his also have those tiny holes in the inside/palm area. Not sure what to call those holes to search.

Ah, didn't catch that - then they are probably these, or at least a lot closer and more brand-name anyways.

http://store.barnettharley.com/9816...rated_Full_Finger_Leather_Gloves#.VvqxCY-cG70

Might be a stretch with as bad a photo as this but... any ideas on what knife this is, or where to start searching?

Could also bargain into a rubber knife that looks close, so I'm con-safe.

View attachment 621590

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back