Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

84 raffled pairs. 12 pairs that will be auctioned in NY,London and Hong Kong. Making the total at 96 pairs.

The post below yours, contradicts you. Neither you nor @jdraimer posted a link to an official source. Whom am I supposed to believe? See this is what I'm talking about.

I know the chances are slim, but I hope at least one of the winners comes from the rpf. And if that happens to be me, I will sell them and donate all of the proceeds to my checking account.

Wish they did a mass release, even with a price tag between $500-$1000 they would had sold, then donated all the process to Michael J Fox's Parkinson foundation .
This would had a been a win, win, win for everyone, nike, the charity and the BTTF fans and sneaker collectors.
And I hope somebody here and true BTTF fans win. I only entered for one, but I would had gladly paid $600 for a pair, but if I win (which is unlikely, I don't like to gamble) I will donate $600 to Fox's foundation

But you know what's going to suck, when you see someone like Justin Bieber or the Kardashians wearing these

I honestly cannot understand why they wouldn't do a regular release, it's pretty frustrating actually. It really makes no sense but at this point, just **** it. They won't sell them so we'll just keep on making bootlegs. At some point, we'll also have a version with autolace... it's just a matter of time.

True but you did not provide a link that first time to prove your statement. Thank you for doing so now. I appreciate it.

So according to the business hosting the raffle for Nike (that being rallyup.com), their official word is 89 total with 84 being in the draw. Until someone posts proof of it possibly being different. IMHO, those are the numbers we all should believe are correct. If someone posts proof of it possibly being different, were right back to speculating on which source is correct, lol. However in the grand scheme of things, the total number does not matter. It's not like knowing that number will change anything.

The highest Confirmation Number from the raffle that I've seen so far is 120,455. That doesn't tell you how many raffle tickets have been sold just how many people have donated. It's only been 2 days. 5 more to go. I am thinking it will hit 500,000 Confirmation Numbers which could mean upwards of 2-5 million raffle tickets.

I know the Canadian math question thing has already been explained, but I just now read through this thread and wanted to add my 2 cents.

I lived in Toronto until age 10, and totally remember those questions on stuff! Makes me laugh. I won a small prize once when I was a kid at the local bank that my mom dragged me into all the time, and that was my first exposure to the math skill-testing question. They are never hard, something usually like (3 x 2) + 8 = ?
FWIW, I got the question right and received the prize.

More info:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skill_testing_question

What will really **** us off is when we inevitably see some idiot mod or destroy the shoes. Like congratulations, you just threw away possibly $20000+ and a piece of Back to the Future and film history.

The highest Confirmation Number from the raffle that I've seen so far is 120,455. That doesn't tell you how many raffle tickets have been sold just how many people have donated. It's only been 2 days. 5 more to go. I am thinking it will hit 500,000 Confirmation Numbers which could mean upwards of 2-5 million raffle tickets.

Good, maybe these fools will see these numbers and realized that there is a demand for those shoes.

Good, maybe these fools will see these numbers and realized that there is a demand for those shoes.
Seeing the way they think they will probably scue it into that we all just really want to find the cure for Parkinson's. Which isn't bad, but we have to admit that it's not why we are donating to the raffle.

Im not into BTTF but I am into Aliens, and the Reeboks. I feel for you guys, I really do. I went though the whole fiasco on release day a few months ago with the Aliens Stompers.

Here is to many RPFers getting their Holy Grail. And may you cherish them as your prized possessions.......and not loose them in a divorce.

All i saved in my mind is faulty electronics since they repeated "i would not suggest you to wear them".

All i saved in my mind is faulty electronics since they repeated "i would not suggest you to wear them".

Like the 2011 and our reps, the lights won't last. It would scary if the hyder-adapt tech was not wearable.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back