Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Hmmm. I dont know how I feel about those images. I didnt know what to expect, Im not letdown either though. Im kind of indifferent. Shouldnt I be riled up like you guys?

you know while in bed last night thinking of katy perry doing a jump rope marathon i thought of snoke real quick...

about the rumored/fake leaks

if the whole vampire body switching snoke is true. you think snoke is grooming kylo ren, making him stronger just so he can steal his body. and be in the body of chosen one blood line? i thought that would have been cool

then quickly snapped back to katy and the jumprope

Last edited by a moderator:
What these gorilla walkers actually do is herd together in a tight attacking formation that,using those very strong front legs,can kick these large round metal spheres called "deathballs" ahead of them. The objective is to get one of these "deathballs"to bounce in through the doors of the rebel base where they then can cause chaos.
These DBs are really huge evil versions of BB8 that fire lazers and plasma grenades all over the place and kill everybody very dead.
However, they have a weakness. The defending rebel fighters, as we have seen in the teaser trailer have these hooks on them so they can snag these DBs, and they can toss them back in amoungst the walkers where, in all that red smoke that they release from tearing up the ground, the DBs get so confussed they attack walkers.

Actually No.

But based on very little information it just goes to show you can make anything up that sounds like it could happen.

I'm starting to think that no one involved in this movie knows or understands STAR WARS. Man! They couldn't even get the title of the film right.

Attachments

• IMG_4769.JPG
    IMG_4769.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 164
@Bryancd

What sites are you referring to? I've read ScreenRant's argument and their reasoning is very weak.

For one the author of the "leak" also said this.

That attachment is inconclusive. Until now I was only vaguely aware of 4Chan and blissfully unaware of how it works. Apparently the OP didn't use a tripcode, meaning that anyone could imitate the "Need a New Job" username. In fact, subsequent comments support the possibility that imposters were trying to discredit the OP.

It's not like this sort of thing is unprecedented. I recall reading some remarkably accurate plot leaks for TFA months in advance of its release.

Soooo, when's the next trailer due? Meaning, when is the next Con (or similar event) where showing something new would be appropriate.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Soooo, when's the next trailer due? Meaning, when is the next Con (or similar event) where showing something new would be appropriate.

im willing to bet it will be a surprise on tv. kinda like how ep7 had a trailer during some football game. remember we also got the international trailer with out any warning, total surprise. I'm hoping for the same with ep8

i also hope the trailer isn't much revealing like 7 was. we still went into 7 confused on whats happening. R1 was kinda different, i think they revealed too much with R1

im willing to bet it will be a surprise on tv. kinda like how ep7 had a trailer during some football game. remember we also got the international trailer with out any warning, total surprise. I'm hoping for the same with ep8

i also hope the trailer isn't much revealing like 7 was. we still went into 7 confused on whats happening. R1 was kinda different, i think they revealed too much with R1

Yeah, when I saw the movie they revealed they'd left most of what was in the trailers out of it!!!

Yeah, when I saw the movie they revealed they'd left most of what was in the trailers out of it!!!
I thought they did an excellent job with E7 trailers. They had a red herring and never gave away the story. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it in theaters!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Probably San Diego ComiCon next month. Though, for TFA they just released behind the scenes footage. Also there is D23 Expo next month as well.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back