Harry Potter props - mostly original stuff, actually! (WARNING! LOT OF PICS!)

Just come across this thread. There's some seriously amazing work here. I was lucky enough to work on two Potter movies, and your work is well up to that spec.

:D

Black Thorn, what kind of work did you do with the Potter films? Just curious.

Ramiel, absolute fantastic job. I am simply amazed by all the different props you have made. The stuff this isn't exactly canon is some of the coolest. It's a magical world that gives fans to expand their imagination, and you did just that. Keep up the inspiring work!

hy i find your props awnsome i will an fary, the bottel with the eys, the day book of tom ridle, an baselisk fang and an alraune what dos it cost and what cost an magic wand

Hello,

Wonderfull work, congratulations ...

How did you do the phylosopher stone, please ? (and how much would you charge to make one ? lol)

Yes I am!
(and yes, I'm also still alive :lol)
I'm not here often, but I think it's time to let you know I'm still working on those (and new) props :)
I keep the FACEBOOK page updated as frequently as possible, and if I'll get some more time I will update this thread too!
In the meantime I'll leave you with these two pics and a video:
10150756_766029366742702_508801654403962519_n.jpg10443311_796330280379277_3725737782858894251_n.jpg

Hope to see you soon (especially because I'm working on some cool stuff I hope you all will like!)
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice stuff man. Do you do most of your stuff with super sculpty? If so do you mold it around something, then take it off whatever object you were molding it around, bake just the sculpty, and then glue it in place? Like the snitch you were talking about, if the base was a plastic ball, how did you put that in the oven without it melting!?

Are your wands made out of wood? They are all really impressive, keep up the awesome work!

I'm so sorry I didn't reply to you all earlier, but I'm not here so often anymore, sorry! :(

how much for a golden snitch?
Actual price for a snitch without wings is $30 usd

Great collection!
Thank you! :)
Hey, I know this thread is kind of old but I saw those potions and they're awesome! I'm looking for some Harry potter stuff for a friend and I was wondering if maybe you could make me a few? My email is xxheatherly69xx@gmail.com
I have some already made, I'll try to contact you as soon as possible
Nice stuff man. Do you do most of your stuff with super sculpty? If so do you mold it around something, then take it off whatever object you were molding it around, bake just the sculpty, and then glue it in place? Like the snitch you were talking about, if the base was a plastic ball, how did you put that in the oven without it melting!?

Are your wands made out of wood? They are all really impressive, keep up the awesome work!
Actually I make an armor to sculpt over it, and about the snitch, I've been really lucky! I did a quick research on the web to see if that plastic would melt in the oven, it could have, but fortunately it was quite sturdy and thick, so it survived the baking process without problems :)
And the core of the wands is wood, but I sculpt the details (usually) over it with sculpey :)
WOW! That is so cool. I've never seen so many Harry Potter props! :D Fantastic job!
Thank you very much :)

I'm sorry I'm not here regularly, but I have a full-time job now, so the only page I've been able to update is the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/RamielsMagicEmporium
Thanks again for the kind words!!!

This is an impressive collection! puts mine to shame a little...although I'm just starting out on this adventure!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back