OdiWan72´s prop family

It's a P9S with crazy wood target grips (like the Beeman airgun from TPM) and a compensator.

I bet it's really expensive!

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Can not open the link?!
I opened the link
it’s this
FF061B4A-FF89-4D15-A932-AD2CC350FD33.png

Received some nice stuff over the last few weeks....some scopes, a Propel X-wing and the missing pieces to start my V2 hero macros, which will feature a working videocamera besides of being all real parts (thanks a million Jerry)

IMG_0021.jpg

Here's my old and new set of macros broken down into pieces and waiting for (re)assembly

IMG_0051.jpg

oh and besides of Jerry's wonderful macros parts, I also received my fifth COMPAC scope...one 2 1/2x and four 4x (of which three are shown here).

IMG_0035.jpg

Can't wait for some free time :cool

That's a small fortune in EIAJ connectors, unless you get really lucky.

No fortune at all...these -wrong- EIAJ connectors came from veecthor for $10 a piece plus two of the females for $30-40 each. trooper was so kind to send me some of his resin faceplates to upgrade my connectors.

Last edited by a moderator:
No fortune at all...these -wrong- EIAJ connectors came from veecthor for $10 a piece plus two of the females for $30-40 each. @trooper was so kind to send me some of his resin faceplates to upgrade my connectors.

Great deals indeed.

Just ironic that years ago we had lots of those cables at the station and threw out the old monitors w/ those connectors.
Who knew?

And I'll plug Jerry's parts again: the BEST resin parts I've received in a long time.
That is, since I purchased parts from you:p

Great deals indeed.

Just ironic that years ago we had lots of those cables at the station and threw out the old monitors w/ those connectors.
Who knew?

And I'll plug Jerry's parts again: the BEST resin parts I've received in a long time.
That is, since I purchased parts from you:p

thanks man :)

Thanks to the support from @trooper , I was finally able to work on my new set of hero macros.

Remember, it all started by breaking down my old set PLUS dismantling another EUMIG and butchering a 6/60, so I had nothing but a large number of bagged parts...

parts.jpg

After changing numerous emails with Jerry, I was finally able to come up with this...
It is still not fully finished, since I am still waiting for another lense with the silver knobs before I can install the camera lense and paint/ weather everything. But you should get the idea ;) (don´t know why all pics are flipped, they were oriented correctly before I uploaded them...hmmmm)

m7.jpgm1.jpgm2.jpgm3.jpgm4.jpgm5.jpgm6.jpg

Thx for looking and again, thanks to @trooper for his patience and support!!!

Last edited:
Looks great.
I wish I would be that far, my only completed is the Hoth from your kit. All others, the stunt and the heros, are in different stages of halfway done, partly boxed and partly missing parts.

Btw. missing, I could borrow you a lens now, and you return one later?

Looks great.
I wish I would be that far, my only completed is the Hoth from your kit. All others, the stunt and the heros, are in different stages of halfway done, partly boxed and partly missing parts.

Btw. missing, I could borrow you a lens now, and you return one later?

Thanks Michael, but I will be receiving a lense WITH the two silver knobs from Jerry soon. Anyway...your offer is appreciated :thumbsup

man, those look so pretty !!!
I got mine all put together finally, after many years. mine was perfect and pretty also, then I scuffed , scraped, sanded and weather it......:D

Nice! This is one of those props that makes it hard to stick with SW weapons!

You are absolutely correct Jason.
There are a few props -besides of lightsabers (which are still mostly the red-headed-stepchilds within my collection)- that I simply HAVE TO HAVE.

The hero/ stunt macrobinoculars, Hoth binocs, Hoth scanner, TD and training remote being some of them :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back