Walking Dead Season 7

Even though viewership is down, they aren't exactly hurting. It's still the most watched show on tv, at least until Game of Thrones starts back up. They are still bringing in 1 million+ more than Westworld did even, and they own the show! So it's still a very profitable property for AMC. That said, I hope they can pull out of this downward spiral and end the series on a high note.

Even though viewership is down, they aren't exactly hurting. It's still the most watched show on tv, at least until Game of Thrones starts back up. They are still bringing in 1 million+ more than Westworld did even, and they own the show! So it's still a very profitable property for AMC. That said, I hope they can pull out of this downward spiral and end the series on a high note.

Agreed. This show is not getting pulled because a handful of overly critically guys on a prop forum don't like it.

I haven't watched a full episode since it came back from the break. I just don't give to much of a flip. Thats a shame, cause this show used to have me completely hooked.

Everybody i know stopped watching 3 Episodes or so into this Season, they are going to do what I do and Marathon it when it is over.

Not a good sign when your audience, like you say, is not" hooked".

I have to come here and see what is up and this thread used to have a helluva lot more members posting

I haven't watched a full episode since it came back from the break. I just don't give to much of a flip. Thats a shame, cause this show used to have me completely hooked.

I find the books are becoming nothing more but the same story just different players. I really didn't like the whispers.. I hope they don't include them in the tv series

Reading one thing on paper is different then viewing it on the screen..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am happy to say I haven't watched a single episode since the premiere. I think the material they are tackling right now is some of the most interesting in the books, but they're mishandling it. I also think JDM is miscast as Negan

I sat down to watch tonight's episode completely unaware that it was the season finale...

All I can say is: what an incredibly lackluster finale. I rolled my eyes when the dumb trash people turned on Rick and the gang and laughed out loud when Negan says "well, we're going to war" at the end...no duh Negan. Why didn't you say that half a season ago?

I'm usually not very critical when it comes to this kind of stuff, but this episode was just disappointing. I hadn't been very upset about the complaints this season has gotten, but half way through tonight's episode I realized that all of those complaints were totally warranted and that nothing actually happened this entire season. The season finale was what we've been waiting for ever since the season premier and yet it was still handled terribly.

Oh well...that's not to say I will continue watching because I will nonetheless.

Yep, lackluster season ending. For the slow build up for the fight to finally happen they dropped the ball on making it believable or good. I hated the cutout scenes with Sasha and Abraham. Also, how did Hilltop and the Kingdom get into Alexandria?

Dear walking dead,

Do yourselves a favor and fire the entire writing staff for this ****-poor excuse of a season. Something has gone stale, and its not the source material, it's how the show is being handled. Maybe there needs to be a new show runner as well. Half of the regulars should have been killed off this season . . . no, two seasons ago! You've been playing it too safe. I hope for the sake of everyone involved in the show that this lame Negan BS doesn't drag on for another 12 episodes.

There was a time when walking dead was my favorite show on TV, but I actually fell asleep during your Sasha and Abraham scenes. And this was your big season finale!?

Dear walking dead,

Do yourselves a favor and fire the entire writing staff for this ****-poor excuse of a season. Something has gone stale, and its not the source material, it's how the show is being handled. Maybe there needs to be a new show runner as well. Half of the regulars should have been killed off this season . . . no, two seasons ago! You've been playing it too safe. I hope for the sake of everyone involved in the show that this lame Negan BS doesn't drag on for another 12 episodes.

Oh man, quoted for truth. These writers DESERVE AN EMMY...

...for stretching out the whole "War is Coming" plot point - ALL SEASON - and now we have until October for any real action? Way to **** on your viewers.

How many Neegan pontificating scenes are we gonna get?

WE.

GET.

IT.

How many time have we seen a POV shot of him in the sights of someone's gun barrel?

And these people are like the worst tacticians EVER. Amazing any of them are still alive.

Weak.

And what about the zombie apocalypse made these fools forget how to speak?

the_walking_dead_s07e10_still_1.jpg

Last edited:
Except for the very end, a very "meh" episode. Can we now say the show has jumped the tiger? Scott Gimple is a very weak writer. Rick was surprised the garbage pail kids betrayed them? Still can't get past the fact that supposedly it's been what, a few years since the end of civilization and you have a group of people talking like toddlers, who join Negan to increase their group/supplies and end up loosing easily half their crew. What a slap to the fans. Wait for October for what?

Found a nice gif that sums up what the writers did to us this season.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FirmOblongCrownofthornsstarfish-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Even the "Escape from New York" Easter Egg couldn't save that god awful episode.

vlcsnap-2017-04-03-12h08m06s911.png

It kills me to say it, but even Nicotero's direction was terrible. It didn't even seem like a battle. Slow paced etc. Even just people getting killed in the "battle" was dumb as ****…Hey, lets just stand there with our guns pointed at them without firing waiting to get shot!

Last edited:
Horrible ending, worse than I expected. The gun fight had no drama as I couldn't tell who was shooting at who and who was dying. Just lots of scenes of people shooting and not many people getting hit. Agreed on the people that forgot how to talk, really? That and the writers have turned Rick into the biggest idiot on the show, good job, I now can't wait for him to die.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back