Solo: A Star Wars Story

Interesting.
So putting the casts names prominently on the posters will improve people's perception of the film.

Even though people have a bad perception of the film because of the casting choices.

Seems that the new marketing will magnify not dissipate that particular issue.

ZPZ6eLP.gif

Not much to glean from those softball interviews, but thanks, nonetheless.

Hey, Bryan, you oughta be among the best to take a stab at this...when will advance tickets go on sale? We're 6 weeks out. How far in advance did they go on sale for the previous 3 flicks?

The Wook

Beats me. I know it's fun to think I know something insider like, but I don't. I just read Twitter a lot. :)

Not much to glean from those softball interviews, but thanks, nonetheless.

Hey, Bryan, you oughta be among the best to take a stab at this...when will advance tickets go on sale? We're 6 weeks out. How far in advance did they go on sale for the previous 3 flicks?

The Wook

Beats me. I know it's fun to think I know something insider like, but I don't. I just read Twitter a lot. :)

Can't speak for R1, but tickets for both TFA and TLJ went on sale right around the end of the first week in October (each in advance of a mid-December release date.) So - 2 months approximately.

M

Can't speak for R1, but tickets for both TFA and TLJ went on sale right around the end of the first week in October (each in advance of a mid-December release date.) So - 2 months approximately.

M

Hmm, sounds like they're running a bit late, then. Hopefully the delay is not due to being behind the 8 ball on something production-related.

I guess we should expect the box office to open up any day now.

Thanks, Mike.

The Wook

Yes, I follow Making Star Wars on Twitter and The Star Wars Show. Is that odd for a fan of Star Wars? I also follow Ironman Triathlon and forums about my sport.

We have yet to warp space to improve our ability to travel great distances but I warp reality all the time, which itself is relative, to suit my individual preferences and mood.

Just as long as you don't considered doing a Triathlon in Ironman armor and seriously winning more power to you.
Yet if we can get you a light and durable enough set of armor... that would be a truly phenomenal fund raising event for charity.

Does that provide any clarity to the oddity?

- - - Updated - - -

The opposition would call us the SWIQ Ministry of Propaganda but since this is an accurate reflection of the truth it boils down to simple Information Operations. :cheers

We have yet to warp space to improve our ability to travel great distances but I warp reality all the time, which itself is relative, to suit my individual preferences and mood.

Just as long as you don't considered doing a Triathlon in Ironman armor and seriously winning more power to you.
Yet if we can get you a light and durable enough set of armor... that would be a truly phenomenal fund raising event for charity.

Does that provide any clarity to the oddity?

- - - Updated - - -

Clarity? No, and I never did a race in an Ironman suit, but how about this? (That used to be my bike and rear disc wheel)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 4.44.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 4.44.45 PM.png
    533.3 KB · Views: 81
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back