Solo: A Star Wars Story

Then I am happily banished from the core systems, free to fly the outer rim and enjoy adventures Sith Disney will never realize.

Best you seek a galaxy further, further away as unless stopped by the noble forces of common sense before hand, Darth Ruinus is setting his trilogy of terror in the Outer Rim.:(

This was the first time I skipped the theater when TLJ came out:eek Before that day came, I was there, in the dark with all of us, fans, of the wonderful world of SW.
Not anymore...after R1, I just disconnected entirely. Don't get me wrong, I just bought the HDVD of TLJ...
Too much of a good thing, as they say. Let's milk the cow, until the cow dies. With that Solo movie, I think that'll happen rather fast.

Nah, man, it's far more likely they put his best stuff in the trailer, and that does NOT bode well for the film.

The Wook

Or they simply need to have a finished product to show more.

Attachments

• F14365F5-C405-45C3-8338-7C808E826460.png
    F14365F5-C405-45C3-8338-7C808E826460.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 93
I just perused the notmysolo hashtag on twitter. WOW. Fair mix of fan opinions, I would say the passion for the character to be potrayed properly is well represented.

Ron Howard posted a new photo today of a Tie Fighter getting destroyed.

Voice comparison. Interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=qn5vkJfWibc

Thanks for the link, Noeland.

Of course, I didn't need the side-by-side voice comparison to know that he sounds nothing like Han Solo.

The Wook

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back