HalloweenCostumes.com "Back to the Future 2 Light Up Shoes"

Then 5 and up are adult sizes?

What is the equivalent of a youth 7?

Yes, they are. The kids chart ends at size 4 = 9 inches, and the adult chart picks up at size 5 = 9 1/4 inches.

I don't know which is equal to a Y7. The smallest kid-mag, size 11, is listed as having a 7 inch heel-to-toe footbed length. Not sure if that's inside or outside the shoe. Knowing HC, it could be either.

"Rowshe Run" low top Mags for kids on dhgate.

rBVaHFaDOpiAbulIAAFmyvf3ZZw375.jpg

MrSouthpaw I showed my wife the small HCs last night and the fact that they do Mens 5 (which is about the same as a women 6) and she actually got excited that she will finally be able to have a pair MAGs.

Someone said that there is a link for these at just $50 per pair now. Is that right?

Last edited by a moderator:
@MrSouthpaw I showed my wife the small HCs last night and the fact that they do Mens 5 (which is about the same as a women 6) and she actually got excited that she will finally be able to have a pair MAGs.

Someone said that there is a link for these at just $50 per pair now. Is that right?

They are $79 right now on HC site and Amazon US. Someone said there were some HC mags on taobao for $50 in the V2/V3 topic.

They are $79 right now on HC site and Amazon US. Someone said there were some HC mags on taobao for $50 in the V2/V3 topic.

Anything less than $100 is pretty good for these shoes.

Would be awesome if they were just a touch higher. Because I actually like the look of the smooth side HC MAG.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back