McQuarrie Mellinnium Falcon Collaboration

Hey!!....blast from the past

I've been doing some bits to this bird,...(mainly because of the Lando Falcon in the new Solo movie)

But a wee bit of progress

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hopefully more soon

John

Attachments

• IMG_7836.jpg
    IMG_7836.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,112
  • IMG_7837.jpg
    IMG_7837.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,065
Nice to see you come back to this, its looking great! I remember seeing it a few years back when I was doing some research for mine. Although mine R.M. M.F., is going to be a rather loose interpretation to fit my lack of resources and skill level.:) Looking forward to seeing more.

Nice to see you come back to this, its looking great! I remember seeing it a few years back when I was doing some research for mine. Although mine R.M. M.F., is going to be a rather loose interpretation to fit my lack of resources and skill level.:) Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks Constantine, yours was coming along great,....hope you get back to it,...maybe the Solo movie will put it back in your mind

I loved building mine, and it's so cool to see another one making the scene!

Thanks Jason,...yours was an epic build (& epic size)......I could look at those finished pics all day,...beautiful

Now that's a great project, looks awesome!

Hopefully I'll keep the momentum going & get her done

J

Some more bits done wth the panelling

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for looking

John

Attachments

• IMG_7883.jpg
    IMG_7883.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 782
  • IMG_7884.jpg
    IMG_7884.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 816
  • IMG_7882.jpg
    IMG_7882.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 766
I need to stop wandering around here. I have zero time to do a scratch build. This looks incredible.

Even in it's unfinished state, I'm really liking your "Now with less greeblies and grime!" version of the Falcon. You're doing some seriously nice work, and I'm looking forward to your continuing progress no matter how long it takes.

Even in it's unfinished state, I'm really liking your "Now with less greeblies and grime!" version of the Falcon. You're doing some seriously nice work, and I'm looking forward to your continuing progress no matter how long it takes.

Thanks Zombie_61.....it's going together quicker than I thought.....thats the top & bottom hulls shaped now (the bun).....I'll be working on the mandibles & main hull (the burger) next

John

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back