1:1 Thermal Detonator with Lights / Sound

Turned out great!

It looks very similar to the 'run' done here a while back from a member 'Obuliette' (or something)..

The end products were crap though... hers were also not 1:1 in size.. (and again.. were just crap, bad casts, super long waits.. mushy end products, not cured...etc)

Thanks, I believe the 3D file I used from Thingiverse was from that person. I was actually thinking about trying to cast one of these in metal. I would love for someone to do a run in metal; I've always wanted one but never seen a run. The MR is just too expensive. I would do it in a hearbeat, but seeing how I didn't design the file, I would naturally have to ask that person.

Thank you!

So here is the detonator with the sound. I have to adjust the wiring so when the button is slid to the "off" position, the audio stops. I'm just going to splice into the existing wires and add another contact spot opposite the one I have there now. I have the sound module set to one push on, one push off; so this is a simple configuration that works well for this project.

Last edited by a moderator:
So here is the detonator with the sound. I have to adjust the wiring so when the button is slid to the "off" position, the audio stops. I'm just going to splice into the existing wires and add another contact spot opposite the one I have there now. I have the sound module set to one push on, one push off; so this is a simple configuration that works well for this project.

https://youtu.be/qgyk3KZc84c

Nice work!!!

Sent from my Starfleet-issue communicator

https://youtu.be/qgyk3KZc84c

Well done sir! awesome project!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back