Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Tomenosuke announce Special Edition Blaster.

Very Limited Hand-Crafted WORLD-CON BLASTER Replica
Only 40 units will be made with WOOD BOX and Display Stand.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Special Weathered version of the latest blaster product from model making master and custom gun craftsman.
Like the Blade Runner HERO blaster that was first made public at The 64th World Science Fiction Convention held in L.A.(USA) in 2006.
The Tomenosuke World Con Model sold in the past was mass-produced in a factory (Limited to 300 units)...
This time the release will be limited to just 40 painstakingly hand-crafted items.

Will come in a specially-designed box with a walnut wood veneer. It will also include a stand with the same material.
The product will be displayed at the Tokyo Comic Convention(December 1st - 3rd) with just 5 available for pre-release purchase.
An additional 15 will be available for pre-order at this time, with the remaining 20 to be sold online in early 2018. (Total 40 units).

LINK >>> http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/237964078/

What’s the best way to score one of these? Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s the best way to score one of these? Any ideas?

I am not really sure. You may want to send an email to HCG(USA) to see if they are getting any in and whether they are for release in Japan / Worldwide or not. Also, maybe send an email to Hollywood-Japan Gallery (Tomenosuke's main Japan seller).
Mune is the Director / CEO . His direct email is mmunegumi@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is a good day.

a8d20cded6e13987a49ddd613c7ab06c.jpg

498c564f13edec9fd37067e36dbfa522.jpg

Can someone tell me how to get this cylinder off? Need to swap in my steel one. I am not exactly the most intuitive handyman. :-/

c79449e6debed382d02caeb87074c466.jpg

That cylinder looks great. Going to have to see if I can get one. I'd love to replace the barrel as well but I also assume it may be beyond my skill.

I originally listed Paypal as my payment option, and was told I'd receive a payment request when it was ready to ship (I was not asked to make a deposit) The day before yesterday, I received an e-mail that there was a problem processing my order, so I e-mailed them, they replied the morning after and told me they were having trouble with their Paypal system, and I could either wait for the payment request, or give them my credit card info to get the ball rolling.

I didn't want there to be any delay, so I gave them the info, and was notified later that day that it would be shipping.

Great info TrickyZ as I was in the same situation. I updated my order with my CC info et voilà ! Just saw that my card was charged and the order processed.

Thanks for the heads up !

Mine arrives tomorrow and I’ve come across the thread for steel barrels for his prop. Being that this is my first BR prop, curious if this is a worthwhile upgrade?

Mine arrives tomorrow and I’ve come across the thread for steel barrels for his prop. Being that this is my first BR prop, curious if this is a worthwhile upgrade?

It certainly is, but you need to be comfortable taking a hacksaw to your Tomenosuke. :)

The steel cylinder upgrade is also worthwhile and requires less... experience. The run for that is over in Prop Summit.

It certainly is, but you need to be comfortable taking a hacksaw to your Tomenosuke. :)

The steel cylinder upgrade is also worthwhile and requires less... experience. The run for that is over in Prop Summit.

Not sure about the hacksaw part, that sounds a bit much.

Do do you have a link for the cylinder run?

It hath arrived. Box slightly creased but not too bad considering what the UPS box looked like on the outside. 67 bucks for customs. I don't know why people are saying these things aren't heavy enough. I guess compared to the Coyle, but as for conparing to a practical firearm it's heavier than my Ruger. 45 which is a pretty heavy gun, way heavier than any of the composites. Anyway, everything looks good, the lights fade on slowly like the older models. Box art is nice but a little generic. Preferred the last go around.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back