Star Trek props, rare and unusual you want to see made.

I know they have been done but since no one makes them anymore I would love to see a PADD and Scanner from Enterpise,

The PADD could easily be reproduced as an STL for 3D printing, I can make a model in Solidworks based on digital measurements from the Cabin Light Panel I have.

I have modeled and 3D printed a few props from the series, including the Enterprise scanner kit.

ENT prop kits by JamieThomas28, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

From DS-9 The box that holds the Orbs from the prophets

I think that is being worked on by someone on another forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Picard’s desktop computer and a TNG palm beacon.

Sean

I have the original torch light that was used as a base for the palm beacon, I need to modify it at some point.
You could modify the TNG Coinbank desktop monitor or use it as a base to make a scratchbuild.

- - - Updated - - -

Not rare, but no one has done an accurate Discovery phaser yet.

Isn't Anovos making one?
I'm not a Discovery fan so I haven't kept up to date on the props from that series.

- - - Updated - - -

A metal Mirror, Mirror dagger with sheath. It's only been done once many years ago and they're rarer than hen's teeth.

That would be an interesting build.

Nice to see Roddenberry.com offering items that were on Picards desk, as well as doing another run of the Horgahn as well

Chris Pappas makes one based on a screen-used one

Do you have more info on this? An initial Google search didn't yield much info, other than a generic contact form for custom prop work.

Rumor has it that Roddenberry.com will be releasing a Desktop Viewer to complete their Picard's Desk Set

Excerpt from an old Roddenberry.com email:
unnamed.jpg

I like Funky's Idea!:thumbsup not going to be getting much anymore but I would get that

Wait! stop! hold on! did a mental recap/ I'm never going to stop buying props...:lol

No no more info other than what I posted.

Contact him for more info

Do you have more info on this? An initial Google search didn't yield much info, other than a generic contact form for custom prop work.

Rumor has it that Roddenberry.com will be releasing a Desktop Viewer to complete their Picard's Desk Set

Excerpt from an old Roddenberry.com email:
View attachment 831468

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back