Deagostini Falcon. Anyone seen this?

15253650_10156048882427925_4541088778918528022_n.jpg few hrs working today, finally i started painting this beauty .-

Hey Tony FZ6 , what's the possibility of you creating a set of the missing parts that deagostini screwed us out of. I doubt that they are going to make it right and give them to us. I'd rather give you my money rather than buy a bunch of kits. I would assume there would be high interest for a set of those parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the part between the uprights that is in the MPC part but I do see the lower mounts for the 3rd upright for each leg. They should be shorter and stubbier too.

That pic was during set construction. This shows the parts in place.

48c9af48a1bca3f6de2751dede2d863b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Tony @FZ6 , what's the possibility of you creating a set of the missing parts that deagostini screwed us out of. I doubt that they are going to make it right and give them to us. I'd rather give you my money rather than buy a bunch of kits. I would assume there would be high interest for a set of those parts.
Hi Mike!

Yes, of course!

I don't have the issues so I will need some measurements.

I'm working too on the landing gear missing link. It will be online today.

Hey Tony @FZ6 , what's the possibility of you creating a set of the missing parts that deagostini screwed us out of. I doubt that they are going to make it right and give them to us. I'd rather give you my money rather than buy a bunch of kits. I would assume there would be high interest for a set of those parts.

Clean your mailbox!!!

I can't send you a message!

:cry

I'm just curious, but has anyone who is a subscription holder made it through issue 100 yet and if so did Deagostini come through with the bracket mount? I'm curious to see if they come through.

I'm pretty sure I'm caught up to the most current month, which was #24 for me, so we're one month away from that here in the States....

I've called several times to have them send me the next month early. They usually do it. I started March of 2015 so my last month technically should be April 2017. You can see how many times they've sent me early shipments.

Pack 23 arrives this week (Merry Christmas to us!)

We should be getting pack 24 this week. However, we put our account on hold for about a month because we went on vacation. Hard to believe it is just two more shipments to go.

Then the next step for us... getting all the aftermarket parts that we want to use on our build.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back