Star Trek props, rare and unusual you want to see made.

$2, 500.00 with 90 being made.

Be interesting to see if they will sell out at the Con

Roddenberry Entertainment has officially announced their Picard desktop computer after a series of strong hints and innuendo :)

It looks spectacular and I believe includes on/off sound effects along with an illuminated screen. The research, design, and engineering was done by the talented @norbauer over a period of two years.

It's on display at the Las Vegas convention this week and preorders are open in person, followed by online in a few weeks (I'm sure some booth photos will show up soon).

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to finally see a Season 3 Hero Cobrahead Phaser.

This is one key prop that has yet to be offered in Hero form, which is very strange as I would speculate that this is the most desired of the TNG phasers.

57F1CC4C-13E9-4551-BD80-AF26D5B57ACB.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I know, but it really reminds me of that episode. Just the whole safari artifact hunt feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My reply wasn't meant as a criticism, those two props are great. The props dept. could have easily used something from a hardware shop, instead they made two fantastic props.
Captain's Holiday is a great episode.
Good prop choices.

My reply wasn't meant as a criticism, those two props are great. The props dept. could have easily used something from a hardware shop, instead they made two fantastic props.
Captain's Holiday is a great episode.
Good prop choices.

My reply wasn’t meant as a defense, I was just stating why I kind of chose such an obscure prop. I know you meant no criticism. But
Thanks for clarifying anyway. Wish these did exist though, would go good next to the Roddenberry Horga ‘hn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What I could like is an Enterprise communicator and universal translater (like the one in the thread) to plug it into. How much would that run?

Wish they had a payment plan on this like Anovos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ehh, at that price point I really feel like the missed out on a chance to do something more functionality wise, would have loved to see it with an Android screen or some sort of home assistance (Alexa with wake word set to computer anybody?) integrated in.

Still a nice prop none the less.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back