Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

I decided on the faux fur version, since I was not a fan of the faux shearling. That camel color and texture were a bit off for my taste. Also, I just wanted the coat for normal wear, not for cosplaying, so the 100% accuracy was not what I was going for. I chose the dark green fabric, which I think is pretty screen accurate and looks elegant.

Looks great LtRipley, sounds like you went with a similar design to me... dark green and the dark brown faux-fur. Hope you enjoy it as much as i do mine.

I've gotten in contact with Ryan Goslings stylist as well as asked Screens and tried to get in contact with Renee herself (costume designer).

I really would like to get this sweater as well. SCREENS did not want to share the info of the sweater. But that indeed is the exact sweater worn in the film. Also would like to get that black holster replica made. I've gotten in contact with some of the team, but again. I think who would have all these answers is Renee herself.

Anyone find any info on any of this or any guesses. please let me know. :)

I ordered the 2049 coat a little over a month ago in dark green waxed cotton and faux fur from Indy Magnoli.

My question for those who ordered from Magnoli, how long did it take for the order to turn around? Also where did it ship from?

Looks great LtRipley, sounds like you went with a similar design to me... dark green and the dark brown faux-fur. Hope you enjoy it as much as i do mine.
Yes! Yours and mine look exactly the same. Yours looks great too. Glad to know you are enjoying yours. I'm looking forward for the winter to come to be able to wear it! :D

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered the 2049 coat a little over a month ago in dark green waxed cotton and faux fur from Indy Magnoli.

My question for those who ordered from Magnoli, how long did it take for the order to turn around? Also where did it ship from?

Hi. If my mind serves me right, I think it took a lot over what I expected, around two months and a half or so... but it was absolutely worth the wait. In my case, it shipped from India.

Yes! Yours and mine look exactly the same. Yours looks great too. Glad to know you are enjoying yours. I'm looking forward for the winter to come to be able to wear it! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hi. If my mind serves me right, I think it took a lot over what I expected, around two months and a half or so... but it was absolutely worth the wait. In my case, it shipped from India.

Strange, I ordered the coat on August 15 and yesterday I received a text message from DHL that a shipment was coming my way. Thinking it was spam, I wrote down the number and looked it up on DHL's website, lo and behold it said it was coming from New Delhi and the destination was my hometown.

I called DHL to ask who the sender was and they gave me the person's name, not a company. I assume the "sender" was probably the person who made the coat. Also I asked if the customs manifest specified the contents which they said it was a jacket and it weighed 3lbs. (~1.37kg).

Supposedly the scheduled delivery day is Friday, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Don't recall where it shipped from. But mine took 2 months, which was what i was told when i first put in the order.

According to DHL, the package arrives at my door tomorrow, so we'll see what it is. I suspect it is the coat that I ordered, as I haven't ordered anything else from overseas in the last three months (and I'll be VERY surprised if it is). Magnoli stated that the coat would take up to three months to complete, though.

I'll definitely put pictures of the coat up once I get it.

29 days exactly to the date I placed my order for the 2049 overcoat, it's here!!! I used measurements from a bomber jacket that I have and it is a perfect fit. One thing I should've asked for is a slightly taller collar; took Uridium's comments about the collar being more like a cylinder, but I went a quarter-inch shorter than what his post said.

Very surprised about the quick turnaround on this, was expecting the common 2-3 month lead time based on the other posts from people with the Magnoli coat.

Anyway, my only issues is that upon touching the coat, I felt a waxy sheen on my hands (I was later told this is normal for any waxed cotton garment). Furthermore, I specified for dark brown faux fox fur, but they sent dark brown shearling instead (that can easily be corrected, I have a friend who's a tailor).

But overall, awesome coat, can't wait to start wearing it this winter.

I'll post photos shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since no one is sure of SCREENS’ sweater, does anyone happen to know of any potential sources for the Rag and Bone sweater?

Why you not sure? Photo in good quality.

UX0eWLS.png

mwcu1PB.jpg

L8rhn2B.jpg

Guys, i would to say, because i have many question on this forum and on my mail.

I was searched this sweater for 7-8 month or more. And i was find only one and not my size.

I continue search this and now. And when i find my size, i will ready to say about who made it.

Maybe i will sell this on ebay, if have wishings of this, maybe not.

Hope on your understand guys.
Completely understandable, great find!

Well since you cant tell us where you got itor what brand, can you at least share what size you are?
I mean once you do, I'll buy this one off of you.

FIRST DIBS!!

Also for anyone looking for something comprebable to ths sweater without the relgan shoulder section.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/uo-solid-chenille-sweater?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=001

Also, I figure as much that the sweater and everthing for the film filtered through Canadian workers. What I mean by this is perhaps..just perhaps.
the actual sweater itself is from " The Bay" " Sears" " Zellers" something like that. That is why its tough brand to find.

just a theory.

Also for anyone looking for something comprebable to ths sweater without the relgan shoulder section.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/uo-solid-chenille-sweater?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=001

Also, I figure as much that the sweater and everthing for the film filtered through Canadian workers. What I mean by this is perhaps..just perhaps.
the actual sweater itself is from " The Bay" " Sears" " Zellers" something like that. That is why its tough brand to find.

just a theory.
Well, "Zellers" closed several years ago (2013), way before that movie was in pre-prod. "Sears" closed at the beginning of the year, so probable that the sweater could've been bought there. "The Bay" is still open and has a satellite store at "Macy's" N.Y. Manhattan. I would think that, since these guys are from the Montreal region, other stores could be the source of that sweater...maybe "Simons"...good luck!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back