Star Trek props, rare and unusual you want to see made.

Wowzers!

- - - Updated - - -

You're about a month late, I sold one I had spare in the JY here.
Check e-bay they turn up from time to time.

Homer-Simpson-wingnuts-doh.gif

Too bad the run of the miniature Enterprise as seen in “Catspaw” ran into trouble.

I think a run of those and the Servo might do well

I spoke to Gaston a few years back and he said he did a very limited run but had no desire to do another due to the cost and the hassle. Is there another source?

There were a LOT of props that disappeared into private collections during the Christie's and IAW mid 2000s auctions that would be great to see.

Picard’s desktop computer and a TNG palm beacon.

Sean

Roddenberry Entertainment has officially announced their Picard desktop computer after a series of strong hints and innuendo :)

It looks spectacular and I believe includes on/off sound effects along with an illuminated screen. The research, design, and engineering was done by the talented norbauer over a period of two years.

It's on display at the Las Vegas convention this week and preorders are open in person, followed by online in a few weeks (I'm sure some booth photos will show up soon).

Last edited by a moderator:
Roddenberry Entertainment has officially announced their Picard desktop computer after a series of strong hints and innuendo :)

It looks spectacular and I believe includes on/off sound effects along with an illuminated screen. The research, design, and engineering was done by the talented @norbauer over a period of two years.

It's on display at the Las Vegas convention this week and preorders are open in person, followed by online in a few weeks (I'm sure some booth photos will show up soon).

Thanks for the nod, Ethan! Some photos here, and a product description here (explains how much goes into making one). To be notified when these are available online, join the Roddenberry list. :)

Thanks for the nod, Ethan! Some photos here, and a product description here (explains how much goes into making one). To be notified when these are available online, join the Roddenberry list. :)

That looks fantastic.
I remember being given the Picard desktop computer moneybox/coin bank for Christmas many many years ago and was impressed by how close it was to what I could see on screen.
The Picard accessories/props line is a great idea for a set of collectibles.
I wish you luck with your future Star Trek prop creations.

Oh, yes. Those things are little monsters! I'm very happy to have retired them. No interest in climbing that mountain again. lol!

-Rylo

NOTE: It's been forever but Bryan and I spoke about the possibility of EFX doing a licensed run years ago. I sent them a proto and offered up the engineering. Would love to have seen something happen with it. Again, a hard piece to produce and something that may be a little too obscure for the effort.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back