The Walking Dead - Season 6 Discussion

people will blow holes in anything... but ok... livestock, walkers feed on those too, farms generate smells and sounds that would attract said walkers. only reason we didn't see them at Herschel's place was because the 'herd' hadn't made it to that farm yet. Dale even got taken down by a walker feeding on a cow... cow was prob. sleeping when the walker happened upon it, like cow tipping, you can walk right up to one and knock it over before it wakes. chickens, whatever ones that managed to get out, they'd be fodder for hawks/eagles/fox etc... and roosters crow. hell, we saw a band of what... 4/5 walkers take down the horse that Darryl was trying to catch with Aaron.

food (people) have run out in the cities, that's why the walkers are moving into the woods. if there are cows... they're prob. more scarce then humans at this point but you need alot of land for one, plus.... you need two to get more, so they've prob. died off faster than humans. Alexandria doesn't have room for a farm like that, they've been getting by scavenging. Hilltop has a few livestock, but not much, I've no idea what's going on at Negan's camp but why would they bother raising livestock, they'd just take what someone else has and let them do all the work. so... why do the work if it's going to be taken. stick with what you know and can hide, supplies.

the whole truck scene with ***** was intended to be light humor to demonstrate how crafty ***** is, like trying to catch a chicken. Rick/Darryl had no means to retrieve the goods that sank... period. no scuba gear, no towing capabilites, murky water, who knows' what in there. if there were walkers, they'd simply walk out but again, you don't know what's in the water, i'd leave it.... maybe it comes back into play later in the show, who knows...

not yet have i heard one person say they turned it off. one person said they're upset and done with the show because Denise died and she was the only 'chunky' one on the show, lol... and for the hole puncher that pointed out it's been 2yrs and everyone should be stick thin... i remember a show (Lost) that was on for a good 6yrs about a bunch of people stuck on an island and one of the major characters (Hurley) continued to weigh in at a good 350lbs living on nothing but fish/coconuts and a pig here and there even with all of the walking they all did... so please.... lol, just a show people.

:)

Tara (yeah, I know she was pregnant IRL) and Eugene aren't exactly sylph-like either. I can't believe people get hung up on stuff like this. They don't lose weight for the same reson that nature hasn't reclaimed all the roads, the cars still run, no-one says the f word and none of the zombies are naked- it's a TV fantasy, not a bleeding documentary :lol

naked zombies... think you're onto something.... lol

there was debate (silly one, just for fun) that because zombies have become the things of basic nature, a question came up. procreation. they smell, yet don't breath. they eat, yet don't digest. they move, but since they don't digest, how do their muscles have the power to move, etc... all of that, someone then asked well... if they're exhibiting the bare necessities of a 'life' form, wouldn't we see zombies getting it on?

LOL... um, no, the parasitic infection doesn't operate at that level, it spreads via bite/scratches... it's happy and fulfilled. ROFLMAO!

I'm pretty sure that they mean somewhere in Alexandria, Va.

The establishing shots they had coming by Washington D. C. is why I believe that

I never took the name Alexandria to mean the city in Virginia, though I know they are supposed to be in the state of Virginia.

"Hi, I'm Negan."

JFS6dWF.jpg
dwnUVAL.jpg
FtjBFJ7.jpg

[video=vimeo;160245864]https://vimeo.com/160245864[/video]

Last edited:
If they end the season in that 1st person view with out showing who get its. The people will riot over it. After the Glenn dead or alive cliff hanger. It would be a total DB move by the show to do it again but this time for 7 month wait. You can't do that to the fan base.

The producer sent them out. They filmed it, but didn't say if they are gonna use that video or if they were just trolling fans.

Agreed. A low rent ratings grab if they roll that way...the fan base deserves better. Not the best way to warm anyone up for the new season of FTWD either. Man, I hope everyone from the original cast dies in the first episode and they start over! BUT, that's a different rant for a different thread.

If they end the season in that 1st person view with out showing who get its. The people will riot over it. After the Glenn dead or alive cliff hanger. It would be a total DB move by the show to do it again but this time for 7 month wait. You can't do that to the fan base.

Am I the only one who was reminded of Samuel l Jackson from deep blue sea when Denise died?

Seriously, the setup was lame. It's too bad, too. She's been on of the better actors on the show. Very naturalistic

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

A) Morgan is an idiot. Denise would have been there to save Carl if the Wolf hadn't taken her hostage too. His pacifism continues to be morally indefensible. B) Carol, I still love you. C) Great final shot (tee hee). Better not be another Glenn fake out or the show will lose all credibility.

It was par for the course--people do dumb things for no good reason, chaos ensues. The writers are clearly just moving pieces into place. The writing is just as crap as ever. But I wasn't bored, and with TWD that's always a good thing. I'd say it was a fair episode. Nothing great, but watchable.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back