Deckard's Conapt

Super cool stuff. Stunning work man.

Be sure to scour the All the "Making of" material. Some really cool angles and weird takes to be found in there.
PDVD_026.jpgPDVD_032.jpgPDVD_016.jpg
PDVD_045.jpgPDVD_161.jpg

PDVD_159.jpgPDVD_166.jpg

Last edited:
Steve, the average door is 30" wide and you're right, in the movie the tiles (16" wide) makes 48" for the entire entrance, not necessarily the door itself;)...but as you'll see, nothing is "average" on this set.

i have this ENTIRE layout, and since the file is sketchup, i can share it. Glad to see so many people enjoying the work i did since 2009 on this. I lack the skills to render in photo real 3d, so if you can, let me know, i will share the file. Propsummit.com thread on this subject is MINE, btw.

looks like someone beat us to it

still some areas in this video that aren't quite right, but damn... not sure if I can go on now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should carry on, a lot of the details in that vid look drawn on, yours seems better already.
When my soul is downloaded onto my pc I would rather live in your version I'm sure... so you do need to finish it :)

another day, another perspective match...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    817.6 KB · Views: 1,017
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    904.8 KB · Views: 1,080
  • deck bath.jpg
    deck bath.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 1,006
i have this ENTIRE layout, and since the file is sketchup, i can share it. Glad to see so many people enjoying the work i did since 2009 on this. I lack the skills to render in photo real 3d, so if you can, let me know, i will share the file. Propsummit.com thread on this subject is MINE, btw.

I did see your layout on Propsummit, awesome stuff. Half the fun is figuring out the maze for myself, but thanks for the offer of sharing your model!

I've seen this movie more times than I can count and you're bringing up details I've never noticed before. This is excellent!

Please continue your specific brand of madness on this project. The other video is super awesome but it lacks your glorious style of obsession.

Please continue your specific brand of madness on this project. The other video is super awesome but it lacks your glorious style of obsession.

Thanks Nick! Probably what I'm most envious of in that video is that it looks pretty much done. The big drawback to my "glorious style of obsession" is that there's way too damn much to do.

I've seen this movie more times than I can count and you're bringing up details I've never noticed before. This is excellent!

Blade Runner is one of those movies I've seen so many times that I pass out now when I try to watch it, it's like a lullaby. So basically this deep study of the sets is the only way I can watch anymore....

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back