Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Holdo very well may have been part of the New Republic political system and somehow survived the destruction of Hosnian Prime and has arrived on Leia’s ship immediately post that event. Remember this film takes place immediately after the events of TFA. That dress is probably what she was wearing a day or two before and she has lost her personal belongings.

I wonder if they explain the difference in look between the TFA and TLJ troopers if it takes place right after. Wonder what kind of Logistics the FO has if they can update their grunts uniforms and roll it out galaxy wide, or if we'll see a mix of TFA and TLJ troopers mixing together or I'm probably the only person in the world thinking about this.

I wonder if they explain the difference in look between the TFA and TLJ troopers if it takes place right after. Wonder what kind of Logistics the FO has if they can update their grunts uniforms and roll it out galaxy wide, or if we'll see a mix of TFA and TLJ troopers mixing together or I'm probably the only person in the world thinking about this.
They got lucky..... with loot crates.

There are changes between R1, ANH, ESB, and ROTJ - none of those are ever explained either. The changes aren't really significant enough to explain in universe. We'll probably see it simply enough, but most will not.

Why do people need subtle differences in armor to be explained away? It's not meant as in-universe upgrades, they're just design changes made in pre-pro by the design team.

I don't think it's supposed to be different armor, BUT I remember reading some link Bryancd posted about Snoke in the last page or two, where it said something like "we'll see that the First Order has unlimited resources."

Why do people need subtle differences in armor to be explained away? It's not meant as in-universe upgrades, they're just design changes made in pre-pro by the design team.

Yeah the details are only noticeable to us. It's not necessarily meant to be a whole other armor system. I still wish they had stuck some detail on the mouth of these things!

Same here. If he's going to be a whiny b***** now, then it's not Luke. I get him losing his trust in himself because of what happened, but man up!
But being a whiny little bitch is part of Luke's characterization, like his father's before him. :p
tumblr_ljuuvyVrx01qbe7jeo1_r2_500.gif

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back