ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

i have a question for the vader helmet owners. any idea on how much floor area is needed to display the helmet? i got some sheets of 3/4 birch plywood from a job site a few months back. with all this humidity its starting to take shape, so its about time i cut it up to make a display shelf.

i was sketching things out and 20" x 20" shelves (4 shelves high) is going to be huge... any idea how much space is required? i know my ikea glass display stands aren't cutting it and they are 14deep x 15wide x 16tall.

I dont own any vader helmets :( if i did it would be a little bit easier. i dont want to build these shelfs too big, nor too small. i dont have the founds for a vader helmet right now but definitely want one down the road

any advice is greatly appreciated

Should fit in your ikea shelf. Here's my Anovos helmet in an ikea Billy bookcase (the older deeper version of it). Even on a Master Replicas helmet stand there's still plenty of room.

IMG_74281.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_74281.JPG
    IMG_74281.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 78
Yep, especially since I bet Anovos can do a better paint job. The obviously manufactured look of the EFX weathering really turned me off.

I do agree. After seeing the weathering done by Anovos on their Death Trooper, Shoretrooper and Tank Trooper, I too agree eFX weathering is pretty bad. Who weathered these things? Younglings?

Re: OT Stormtrooper Kit

Yep, they got it right. It arrived yesterday. It took about a week in my case.

That happened to me when I ordered the Vader Costume. Had to pay extra $200 for shipping. I don't remember how long after payment it shipped. Maybe a week or 2.

see im glad you replied because i thought i heard this before. thanks for confirming, i think I'm just going to make my own display case with all this left over birch plywood

It works just fine IMO if you put all vader helmets in it. It can work of course if you're ok with one case not matching the rest :lol

Dude, let me know what you put together. I really, really want a case of helmets of all 4 movie versions*

*rogue one, I consider ANH, so :p

For anyone who has both the Anovos TFA Tie Pilot helmets (standard and Special Forces), is there any difference between the lenses used? (i.e. is one darker than the other or same tint?) Thanks.

Officially an Anovos customer!

Ok, it wasn't much, just Han's ESB belt tools, but still :lol.

They shipped and it should be delivered Saturday I think. I need to recheck the tracking number. It'll just be added to thd half dozen other packages waiting for me when I get home :wacko.

I am very tempted to pick up a Special Forces Tie. But I already have the garden variety non-red stripes one. I will display mine next to the up and coming Poe Dameron lid.

I am very tempted to pick up a Special Forces Tie. But I already have the garden variety non-red stripes one. I will display mine next to the up and coming Poe Dameron lid.

I try an remind myself a white/grey version of the helmet might be available later for the Walker drivers of TLJ.

With 2 of those types of helmets, even not weathered I'm SERIOUSLY tempted to just get both. I can still buy the Black Series Poe helmet and wear that as a weathered helmet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back