Logan (Wolverine Sequel)

Bunch of new footage. Also, i think foot claws are confirmed...Second tv spot about 10 seconds in. Watch in slow mo.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I've never read X-23 comics, but what I remember of the character from covers and whatnot is that she was in her late teens when she debuted. Which makes me wonder... how is a pre-teen (in this movie), who's apparently had the adamantium treatment, EVER supposed to grow up?

Think about it... adamantium... the toughest element known to the Marvel Universe... which is locked in position around her bones... will never change shape (i.e. 'grow')... and she's therefore gonna be stuck at whatever size she was when given the adamantium treatment.

Is the work-around that her superpowers include an adamantium excreting gland that, during some sort of growth-spurt hot-flash (literally hot enough to melt adamantium <-- to make it ductile) which allows her to 'grow' in chunks as her rapid healing power augments and restructures her skeletal and muscular system, coats her newly reformed and lengthened bones in a fresh layer of adamantium?

Or has Wolverine simply had a child with a daughter of Magneto and X-23 can use her powers of magnetism to 'stretch' her adamantium subconsciously as she grows?

If they really want to show off her toe-claws, they should have her do a simple straight kick to someone's face and have the claw jut out through the back of the kickee's head. We'll have to see it on the big screen to know if they gave her the toe claws, I don't see them in those previews.

Thats an interesting take on how they plan to make her grow, I never really thought about it, but X-23 was after my time so I didnt read the comics. I did always think that the foot claws were freaking stupid though, thats one thing about the character I didnt like. Im sure they will explain her being able to get older, considering they are passing the torch with the X-23 character since Hugh is going to quit the role. Her being a kid makes them have a bunch of stories to tell, cause odds are, Wolvie will probably bite it in the end considering he is dead in the comics.

Are they considering an X-23 franchise? Will this little girl continue playing X-23?
That would be great if she got another 3 or 4 movies out of this deal. She's a good actress, and seems to have a lot of passion for this character.

Just found this:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get to see this on the Fox lot tomorrow! - Can't wait!

Edit - Well, it certainly lived up to the hype; great flick

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back