Batman's whit eyes

Cjames3

how would one go about making eyes white for a batman cowl. I dont want to wear white contact lenses as they irritate my eyes lol

i'm currently making my own cowl and fitting white perforated leather in the eyes. can see out perfectly, cant see in

i'm currently making my own cowl and fitting white perforated leather in the eyes. can see out perfectly, cant see in
I've used perforated leather as well. Great stuff [emoji106]

I've also used white mesh, when I'm on a tighter budget. Works almost as well:)

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

I used splatter screen. The thing you put over a pan when frying foods. A couple layers of white paint and it looks great.

go to any craft store and get wedding veil stuff. it's white and you can see through it, even if you double it or triple it. No one can see your eyes but you can see out. runs about $5-$6 for a roll.

I've used those roll-up baby shade things that you suction cup on the windows of your car. Good for either black or white eye coverage.

car-window-shade-pack-of-2-screen-shades-sun-baby-safety-sunshade-mesh-auto-new-602059c5e1a97b1b2e3423a8387c4ee7.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back