Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Wow, it is a unicorn. You just blew my mind! This is the 12th revelation I've had about BR 2049 since I saw it opening day.
Just in case there are some of you BR fans out there that don't know. Dani V (sorry can't remember how to spell his name correctly) also
sanctioned 3 different short stories (one anime) that are canon and feature Dave Bautista and Jared Leto as well as the BR 2049 movie set.

Within these filmed shorts there are also some interesting props to be made or had. Youtube BR 2049 shorts.

Anybody have any thoughts on the source of the bottle on the far left with the 1.7 23 labeling as seen in Agent K's apt? At first I thought it might be a bottle of "few" whiskey minus the label but this is far taller and thinner.

img_3234-1.jpgScreen Shot 2017-10-08 at 3.41.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-08 at 3.44.09 PM.png

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything else about this director's cut blu ray that's exclusive to France? Looks like it will be 200 euro and includes a blaster.
BladeRunner_Coffret_Pack3D.jpg

Has anyone heard anything else about this director's cut blu ray that's exclusive to France? Looks like it will be 200 euro and includes a blaster.
View attachment 764622

The blaster looks really small if its compared in size to the BluRay box behind it. I would also be careful of accepting that the finish of the blaster and the way it looks will be the same as it is in this pic because this is a digital mockup and its likely they used another source (not their actual blaster) for the gun shown here.

All of that said, I am sure this will be a great seller because size and finish aside, it looks like a really interesting set.

Regards,
MARK

Yep, looks interesting...even more if the gun is actually smaller ;) Maybe our French/Belgian members could shed a light on that one.

the only thing that makes me happy about their posts is how WRONG they got the coat. I hope that they end up sitting on mountains of unsold units.

Not even close.
They make them in leather but K’s coat is woven fabric.
They made them black but K’s coat is not black, it’s dark green (in the film one character even says to another ‘go check out the guy in the green coat’...)

The only thing that makes me happy is when these spamming idiots get booted off the board, Thanks Mods!

You would probably never get anything from them if you ordered anyway

the only thing that makes me happy about their posts is how WRONG they got the coat. I hope that they end up sitting on mountains of unsold units.

Do we know how the prop guns were made? I know the Prop Store was making the props by 3D printing them before they closed down and lost the contract. Is that what we see on the screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know how the prop guns were made? I know the Prop Store was making the props by 3D printing them before they closed down and lost the contract. Is that what we see on the screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Undoubtedly a myriad of techniques were used.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

The only thing that makes me happy is when these spamming idiots get booted off the board, Thanks Mods!

You would probably never get anything from them if you ordered anyway

To make a few things clear, i am not a spamming idiot that advertises their own product, i do however was wrong posting that item here since i've learned in the last couple of hours that people here, are very keen on having the most realistic props possible :)

Again sorry, this is a new world for me, the dedication here is amazing.

Somehow i had the wrong mindset compared to the latter when posting that cosplay costume. ;)

My apologies then, I suggest you read the COC here .

Usually first time posts like yours are inidicative of a spammer

To make a few things clear, i am not a spamming idiot that advertises their own product, i do however was wrong posting that item here since i've learned in the last couple of hours that people here, are very keen on having the most realistic props possible :)

Again sorry, this is a new world for me, the dedication here is amazing.

Somehow i had the wrong mindset compared to the latter when posting that cosplay costume. ;)

Meh gave him the benefit of the doubt but he already has a post deleted in the PKD watergun thread, I don't think he will be here much longer.

Clearly he is fundamentally challenged when it comes to following the rules :rolleyes

And we have had several people joining this month whose first post is to promote a certain movie coat.... can’t blame us for being suspicious.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back