Kit Fisto mask help?

I had an attempt at making my own version of a Sith Nautolan, got nicknamed "Sith Fisto".
I didn't really know what I was doing, but it turned out 'okay', the tendrils took a long time to make (I was making 1 every 2 days) and the mask ended up pretty heavy.
As mentioned above, it was hot , sweaty and the lenses fogged up pretty bad - but it's still quite enjoyable to wear occasionally and give the neck a good workout, lol.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2823/33464078615_3dfbc4d5cc_b.jpgIMG_0172

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3727/33335895281_d980d9f8f3_b.jpgIMG_0173

It might not help much but I have loads of progress pics on my flickr , even if you find them useful as a guide "how not to do it".
Wooooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Master Jedi
Teach me your ways

- - - Updated - - -

Also I really like the added touch of "Jedi Fisto's" saber on the belt while he's wielding his sith saber.
But seriously
Help me lmao

If this means anything (hehe), I've thought it over and I believe I'm going to go with AOTC Kit rather than ROTS. When I think of Kit Fisto, I think of "smiling green dude with flesh dreads", and that's definitely the AOTC version. Gotta love that signature smile, definitely going to have to incorporate that into the mask somehow. :)
IMG_3935.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, I'm totally happy with both versions. :)

If this means anything (hehe), I've thought it over and I believe I'm going to go with AOTC Kit rather than ROTS. When I think of Kit Fisto, I think of "smiling green dude with flesh dreads", and that's definitely the AOTC version. Gotta love that signature smile, definitely going to have to incorporate that into the mask somehow. :)
View attachment 714739

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, I'm totally happy with both versions. :)

Totally agreeing with you dude, loving both versions, but mainly loving that weird smile he has when he is slicing through droids in AOTC:lol. Best thing ever.

Totally agreeing with you dude, loving both versions, but mainly loving that weird smile he has when he is slicing through droids in AOTC:lol. Best thing ever.
LOL I know right - I'm really excited to get started on this project, currently looking at fabrics and how to latex mold and such (if anyone has any suggestions/help to offer please chime in.) :)

LOL I know right - I'm really excited to get started on this project, currently looking at fabrics and how to latex mold and such (if anyone has any suggestions/help to offer please chime in.) :)
Visit the molding and casting section on therpf home page. You'll find lots of help there. Your best bet would be to do a ton of research, sculpt your head, and the mold and cast it. Its going to be very expensive so be prepared but it can be a long, drawn-out process if you want so it isn't as hard on your wallet.

Visit the molding and casting section on therpf home page. You'll find lots of help there. Your best bet would be to do a ton of research, sculpt your head, and the mold and cast it. Its going to be very expensive so be prepared but it can be a long, drawn-out process if you want so it isn't as hard on your wallet.
The head would be expensive? :eek:

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back