Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Hey Bubs, claws experts I have question for you:

Is it just me or did Logan ' s claws go from The Wolverine/DOFP style in beginning of film then back to XO style claws towards later part of the movie?

HOLT S#!T!!!!! "Logan" was AWESOOOOOME!!!!!!!
It's not a joke or a euphemism, THIS is THE Wolverine we have been waiting for! All the critics are right, this is how Wolverine should be done. The berserker rage, the cutting loose, The animal coming out! This is WOLVERINE baby!
I repeat HOLT S#!T!!!!! "Logan" was AWESOOOOOME!!!!!!!

sorry about my exuberance, but I just got home from watching and I was floored by how GOOD this was. I have always liked Jackman's Wolverine, but this time he went above and beyond, this time we got the Wolverine without the filter. I'm actually bummed that he is done with it, but MAN, what a way to go!

I've decided I want to do an X2 from Heron in the thickest leather they have. I also want instead of the maroon suede insets and sleeve zip to have them a different color (maybe a dark blue).

I've noticed that the X2 isn't on Heron's website. Is it more expensive then the other Wolverine jacket's listed? Will they do custom colors for the insets? I would email them but I know that's sometimes spotty and translation can be a problem.

I saw Logan last night! It was epic! I totally want his suede jacket though. Where do I find the most accurate one available? I read that it was a custom piece.

I saw Logan last night! It was epic! I totally want his suede jacket though. Where do I find the most accurate one available? I read that it was a custom piece.

C44tJohVUAAkXS8.jpg

17021428_1005672532867839_1983382476742189663_n.jpg

My daughter dressed as Laura a few weeks ago, minus wearing jeans. We hadnt finished the claws at this point so she wasnt holding them correctly. New pic from last Friday night at theater. #mallcosplay

OKay guys, I've perused this incredibly long thread, and searched online, and still haven't found what I'm looking for... so I'm just gonna ask the experts in this thread...

I know a while back Russrep did a run of steal claws, that sit on the knuckles like the movie prop ones... with the hand grip...

So anyone know where a good set can be bought these days? Who's making the best ones?

Not looking for Resin...

Thanks guys! (sorry if this is a question asked over and over... I'm not in the Marvel and DC sections a lot)

I've decided I want to do an X2 from Heron in the thickest leather they have. I also want instead of the maroon suede insets and sleeve zip to have them a different color (maybe a dark blue).

I've noticed that the X2 isn't on Heron's website. Is it more expensive then the other Wolverine jacket's listed? Will they do custom colors for the insets? I would email them but I know that's sometimes spotty and translation can be a problem.

They might be not great at responding but that is really the only way I can think to get your questions answered. My Heron X1 took LOTS of emails back and forth but eventually it came out great. I would assume they would do your x2 insets in any color they have available, since they make all the jackets there, but can't speculate as to whether it's still in their repertoire if it's not on the site anymore.

As I said in the PM..There is a Magnoli X2 on Ebay right now. I have an original UD Replica's one made of thick leather. Superdrool here had Heron make him one also.
There is the maker of the X3 that also makes an X2 as well. Dan from Logan's Closet has one available as well...but it is a size 38 or 40.
I'd check the various threads over at Filmjackets.com for much more info

Logan looks to be wearing a pair of black jeans with his black suit jacket earlier in the film, judging from the hem visible in these retouched promo stills. And black dress shoes of some kind? He also has a narrow black necktie, which ends in a point.

Attachments

• MV5BZjk1Y2MxOWUtZjg0NC00ZjcxLWIwZjEtNGM0MDlmZWYzMDFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjczOTE0MzM@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BZjk1Y2MxOWUtZjg0NC00ZjcxLWIwZjEtNGM0MDlmZWYzMDFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjczOTE0MzM@._V1_.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Black Suit 1.jpg
    Black Suit 1.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 234
Finally getting around to building a Wolverine costume, anyone have any 9recommendations on aluminum or stainless steel claws? Accurate to X1 and X2. Maybe a good stand in tank top so I can avoid paying $109 for the screen used brand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logan looks to be wearing a pair of black jeans with his black suit jacket earlier in the film, judging from the hem visible in these retouched promo stills. And black dress shoes of some kind? He also has a narrow black necktie, which ends in a point.

I mentioned this a few posts back definitely jeans but they seem slimer fitted then his normal jeans.
Anyone know if he's wearing the same vest he's used throughout the other films this one seems different

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back