Skygunbro do i owe you?

A friends reply on FB this morning from here in the UK :

Good luck mate, i got multiple tales of illhealth, divorce, moving house, etc. Still waiting for either cash or helm

Just a repost from our small group on fb..... IMORTANT INFO PLEASE READ AND PASS ALONG.
Im posting this info on behalf of skygunbro (Jason).
The reason there have bee no updates or activity is because Jason got sick with what at first was thought to be a the flu,then pheumonia.Once to that point he was hospitalized he was running fevers of almost 106F was put on heavy antibiotics via IV.
After about a week stay a chest tube was put in and a lung biopsey was done,at this point he was sent to Dartmouth Hitchcock med center in Hanover NH where it has been determined it was phenmonia but ALSO a large cell B Lymphoma.
He is still there as of today and has been asking me to foa bit to update people . He has been almost more concerned about people knowing that he hasnt forgetten about them then anything.This was my fault for waiting and not updating people earlier.
He has had a PET scan,had a bone marrow sample taken as well as a bone care sample taken,thankfully the lymphoma was not detected in the marrow.
He has not been staged yet so no chemo has been startted yet but should happen anytime now. Doctors prognosis is very positive.
Even though Jason has been very sick he has been making arrangements to get peoples items to them.
So please do not think youve been forgotten or ignored this is not the case.There are currently 12 helmet that have been packed and awaiting labels and pick up.
Please pass this info along word of mouth travels fast.
I will be better about updating everyone as news comes in but will post here as its hard right now to post individually as you can imagine.But ALL projects WILL be completed.Jason is getting things put in place to make sure everyone is taken care of both old and newer orders.
Thanks

Jason, do the right thing and give me money back.

You've had my money for 8 months now.
You ignore my emails and I'm seriously screwing over this now.

The only way I feel I may see my money is to publicly air my laundry.

Not good man, you are seriously out of order on this.

Jason, do the right thing and give me money back.

You've had my money for 8 months now.
You ignore my emails and I'm seriously screwing over this now.

The only way I feel I may see my money is to publicly air my laundry.

Not good man, you are seriously out of order on this.

Did you see the post by Amish Trooper ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I did.

Jason messages me on 24th March after receiving his treatment. He said he would resolve the ongoing situation we have.
he has blocked me on Facebook and ignores the emails I send him but he posts up on his facebook page the work he has been doing.

He has had my money since September last year. I asked for a Refund after he did not fulfill my order.

I have had a family riddled with cancer and I sent him my regards and wished him a speedy recovery but he continues to post up lids and helmets he working on Facebook. He still has money of mine which he seems to have no intention of refunding to me.

The only way I can reach him and show my anger at this situation seems to be on here and other public forums. Not my usual style but what else can I do?
I have effectively had money stolen from me and I'm not happy.

Sad that he actively can post on Facebook but not address his old orders here. He has been working on new stuff like crazy and posting all this month on FB, so it appears he is back to full steam in his shop. So the question is why he:

A) cannot take money from these new orders to refund people here.
B) doesn't stop taking new orders and finish old ones.
C) is not banned for failing to deliver and avoiding the forum and customers here.

Humorous thing he just posted a few days ago:
"I order from Uline and they always come the next day and they should as they only offer next day shipping which sucks because i paid 46.00 for the actual boxes and then 50.00 for shipping.I better a get a credit on my next order or free shipping."

He gets frustrated with a company not shipping fast enough to him, and he thinks they owe him on the next order :lol
Yet he has customers here who he still hasn't shipped to almost a year later.

Oh the hypocrisy :lol

Last edited:
...So the question is why he:

...C) is not banned for failing to deliver and avoiding the forum and customers here.

Yet he has customers here who he still hasn't shipped to almost a year later.

Oh the hypocrisy :lol

Oh yes, but since I have seen several of the very, very, very senior members with "longtime delivery problems" now sporting the brandnew "banned"-logo beneath their user name, I am sure that he won´t be around this forum much longer if he does not act very, very fast.

Yeah. It was good work. I paid for a Mystic head. Dammit...we had that other guy who had a Henson casting, AND a shard, but got himself banned for being an arrogant jerk. But SGB was offering good sculpts so, yay, right? Now this painfully slow-motion inevitable looming ban sitch...dammit, dammit, DAMMIT...

Yeah. It was good work. I paid for a Mystic head. Dammit...we had that other guy who had a Henson casting, AND a shard, but got himself banned for being an arrogant jerk. But SGB was offering good sculpts so, yay, right? Now this painfully slow-motion inevitable looming ban sitch...dammit, dammit, DAMMIT...

I hope he comes through with a refund for you. I have the Mystic head he did as a prototype and I love it! Great piece, and would have been great next to his Skeksis.
Oh well. Good luck. Maybe contact him through FB?

I'll try, and I won't be a jerk, but by the sound of things I can probably expect just to get blocked, right? Worth a shot tho.

I'm still waiting for my money back.

He just ignores my emails or maybe he's to busy ripping other people off.

I know of so many people here in the UK that he has shafted.

His attitude is incredible.

He did respond and said that he doesn't think he can log in here. I'm not making excuses for him just passing along what he said. I will contact a mod for him.

That arrogant jerk is still a member here. He's not hard to find. I messaged the mods once about his sockpuppet account but it's still active and he just posted a week or 2 ago. Hell he even linked his your props page with his old name smh lol

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back