New Zvezda Star Destroyer Model kit

My local Hobby Lobby has the Revell SS and other small kits but none of the FM re-boxes, so I'm not expecting to see the Zvezda re-box. But if it shows up I'll totally use the coupon on it.

My local Hobby Lobby has the Revell SS and other small kits but none of the FM re-boxes, so I'm not expecting to see the Zvezda re-box. But if it shows up I'll totally use the coupon on it.

Good point. I've never seen any of the Master Series Revell kits at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. Ever. Those stores have a very, very basic model kit section that seems to be geared towards popular and standard kits. If you have a local hobby store - that would probably be the place to see one at retail, otherwise it is going to be online ordering as your best bet to get one, albeit at a premium - but without the risk or wait of an overseas trip from Russia.

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to quickly pop in and let you know that I now have an upgrade kit available for Zvezda Star Destroyer. For more details and ordering please go to my website www.Falcon3DParts.com

SD_Set_01_zpsivipvy4c.jpg

SD_Set_02_zpssztplhed.jpg

SD_Set_03_zpsvc1plxrk.jpg

SD_Set_04_zpszef1exw0.jpg

SD_Set_05_zpsfqigvi3y.jpg

@Gus76 : That looks great! I noticed that the engines don't come with the "flaps". Maybe you should add these to the package, too. :)
Different engine bells altogether though. Those are the Avenger-type he's done, the flaps are the Devastator version. NOT that I would exactly MIND seeing a massive Devastator conversion kit released..... Gus76, thoughts on doing a take on the main hangar?

- - - Updated - - -

@Gus76 : That looks great! I noticed that the engines don't come with the "flaps". Maybe you should add these to the package, too. :)
Different engine bells altogether though. Those are the Avenger-type he's done, the flaps are the Devastator version. NOT that I would exactly MIND seeing a massive Devastator conversion kit released..... Gus76, thoughts on doing a take on the main hangar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much everyone for the feedback! I really appreciate it.

Those do look amazing. I assume you own a 3d printer. Cut out the middle man and pass the saving along to us. ;)

Different engine bells altogether though. Those are the Avenger-type he's done, the flaps are the Devastator version. NOT that I would exactly MIND seeing a massive Devastator conversion kit released..... @Gus76, thoughts on doing a take on the main hangar?

Yes, I will be releasing the hangar as a separate kit with the blockade runner!

Wow, $38 for all of that. Is it all resin or 3D print

This is 3D Printed in SLA Resin. With the new grey resin formulation the layer lines are pretty much non-existent.

Wow Gus, those look fantastic! Just placed an order. Looking forward to the Hangar bay too.

I would also add a request for a Devestator upgrade as well. New engine bells, main turrets, bridge face, dorsal center line turrets, quad turrets for the trench. Just a thought ;)

Chris

Thank you very much everyone for the feedback! I really appreciate it.

Yes, I will be releasing the hangar as a separate kit with the blockade runner!

This is 3D Printed in SLA Resin. With the new grey resin formulation the layer lines are pretty much non-existent.
If it ends up looking THAT good, and there's no sanding down build layers? And at THAT kind of pricing??!!!! Yep, I'll be in too!

I will be happy to look into that.

In that case you have to place an order! :)

Wow Gus, those look fantastic! Just placed an order. Looking forward to the Hangar bay too.

I would also add a request for a Devestator upgrade as well. New engine bells, main turrets, bridge face, dorsal center line turrets, quad turrets for the trench. Just a thought ;)

Chris

Just got mine from the land of ebay, and it's turned up as a collection of sprues (admittedly in their individual bags), loose in a shipping bag with some bubble wrap! No box, no instructions.

Does anyone have a scan of the instructions they wouldn't mind sharing with me? I'd like to check if I've got all the bits, and I guess it might be helpful for when I actually try and assemble it...

Just got mine from the land of ebay, and it's turned up as a collection of sprues (admittedly in their individual bags), loose in a shipping bag with some bubble wrap! No box, no instructions.

Does anyone have a scan of the instructions they wouldn't mind sharing with me? I'd like to check if I've got all the bits, and I guess it might be helpful for when I actually try and assemble it...

PM me your email address. I have a .pdf of the instructions.

Just got my upgrade parts from Gus76 and let me just say they look just as good as his pictures if not even better in hand! Thanks Gus76 for making these beautiful upgrade parts and at such an affordable price. Just need a new hangar bay and I can start the build. Looking forward to seeing how yours comes out, you have a repeat customer in me now if you make what I'll need. Hope you can manage a Devestator upgrade set/sets too. :) A+ seller everyone, if you weren't sure.

Chris

Just got my upgrade parts from Gus76 and let me just say they look just as good as his pictures if not even better in hand! Thanks Gus76 for making these beautiful upgrade parts and at such an affordable price. Just need a new hangar bay and I can start the build. Looking forward to seeing how yours comes out, you have a repeat customer in me now if you make what I'll need. Hope you can manage a Devestator upgrade set/sets too. :) A+ seller everyone, if you weren't sure.

Chris
Thank you Sir, for the kind words! :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No problem Gus76, you deserve it. ;)

Here are some pictures of the parts straight from the bags with NO clean up. :eek

Attachments

• IMG_0062.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0074.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 283
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back