"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

I guess the mediafire link didn't work. I uploaded it to Mega and it should work now

https://mega.co.nz/#!5YQl1Q6Y!G3aJrCSU5RSfy_RcNL9GnMRAH9swiYWSs9AYBZRB4xw

This should be the right .obj file, but I also have the blender file if needed. I've tried to unfold it and arrange it, but it doesn't make sense to me with all the jagged edges.

I'll give this a go after I finish one of the other 3 files I'm currently working on, if you need it any faster we can arrange something via PM!

I'll give this a go after I finish one of the other 3 files I'm currently working on, if you need it any faster we can arrange something via PM!

I don't really need it that fast. I spent a week trying to unfold it myself so I can be patient. But I'm always open to PMs.

I've been trying to find a pep file for Smaug's head. Obviously not 1:1 scale, but something to put on a plaque and hang up. Any one seen some or mess with pep folding/unfolding?

Anyone have any pepakura files for a female space armour of any kind? Having some trouble with the chest piece. Can't find a suitable file! Any help would be appreciated

I've been trying to find a pep file for Smaug's head. Obviously not 1:1 scale, but something to put on a plaque and hang up. Any one seen some or mess with pep folding/unfolding?

Sorry, no Smaug. There are some good free-handers, but building (even a head) Smaug would be quite the undertaking. I'll post if I see something though.

i know this is old, but i'd want a loki mask since the the ones i found were either tooflat or too ''blocky''

Pics help a bunch. Your idea of 'flat' or 'blocky' is just that, your idea. Give comparisons, it will be easier for someone to help you.

Anyone have any pepakura files for a female space armour of any kind? Having some trouble with the chest piece. Can't find a suitable file! Any help would be appreciated

Do you really mean any kind? There's a Warhammer sister floating out there, also a set of n7 templates that I know of. If you've already got a chest (male) that isn't working, feel free to post and request what you'd like compared to that. Never hurts to ask. :)

And to point out to help everyone, please always be specific with your requests (and of course search first). Nobody expects you to automatically know how many different Spidermans there have been, or Iron men, or even what you truly can do with Pepakura... Give good information, supply pictures if you can, and be specific. A lot of new people come here and feel that they get shot down because no one wants to help; often, we just don't know what you are talking about.

For example fem Shepard would be perfect but finding a suit on pepakura is proving impossible. But I thought maybe make it slightly unique by making it out of different parts but from different suits. Warhammer I think is a bit to big for what I'm looking for I am looking for something more like this:
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

If pic anyone has any female armour pepakura files which are individual parts ( such as the arm pieces etc) it would be a big help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 172
Looking for some help trying to do new Aquaman from Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice, but can't get good images of suit, and not the greatest with pep, for designing was curious if anyone can help make the armor files, and trident thanks

Hi there,

Brand new here, and to Pepakura in general. I have been trying to find a file of a Honey Lemon helmet but no joy as of yet. If anyone knows of one that would be fantastic. Oh, and preferably one that I can rescale (if I can ever get rescaling to work, that is :p) as it's for my six year old daughter. Thanks in advance!

Zal :)

I got something here that would be awesome!!! There is a helmet that has been floating around but I have yet to see it in a pepakura format.. I would love to see this done and I would probably not be the only one to like to see it done. xWIJmA8_nzA.jpg Also, if someone has a file for a high elf helmet that would great. Thanks..........

I got something here that would be awesome!!! There is a helmet that has been floating around but I have yet to see it in a pepakura format.. I would love to see this done and I would probably not be the only one to like to see it done. Also, if someone has a file for a high elf helmet that would great. Thanks..........

You might be able to source a file for a skull, then modify it with Blender. You can then export the mesh as an obj file straight into Pep Designer. BlendSwap has a lot of great meshes and there's bound to be at least one skull file among them.

I've a Honey Lemon, BayMax and GoGo but have yet to see a Hiro Hamada flight suit. Saw a request for it on the original thread looooooong ago and was wondering if anything ever became of it? I've free handed one for my son and had great templates but they seemed to have "disappeared"...(read, wife cleans garage lol)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back