Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

As eethan says.You push and hold the cylinder catch button toward the cylinder and as you do that, pull outwards the laser sight which is on top of the cylinder panel. May be a bit stiff to begin with but it will loosen up :)
It probably was a bit stiff at first and I didn't want to force it. Thanks!

Random question for a friend: do you all know anyone who offers a build up service for the kit - asking for a bud who recently got one... Thanks in advance!

I haven't heard about that, but if it were me, I'd try looking for a collector in my country who could do it for me at a price.

I think even if it takes a lot longer than you expect it’s worth giving it a go. I’m pretty ham-fisted and even I managed. The sense of achievement is amazing.
I was pretty nervous when it came time to build my first Tomen kit. Apparently it takes about 90 minutes to do it once the parts are cleaned, painted or polished. It took me all afternoon... maybe five hours, but in my defense I did stop every couple of minutes to watch youtube vids and photograph everything.

No problem. I just want to make sure people have some sort of update.

And just to reiterate something I mentioned a while back... I am posting that update not as a "Person of contact" sent here to keep people abreast of the situation, but as an RPF member who saw some people asking questions and I knew I might be able to answer them. After I posted that update last night, I woke up to numerous PMs asking me a bunch of questions about ordering /orders/customs, etc.. If you have questions, you will need to direct them to customer service as I am not going to spend time every time I log in here, fielding questions. That is not why I come to the RPF. Thanks! ;)

You should've known that was always going to happen, as a font of knowledge, you were always going be a surrogate to eager members awaiting info on their purchases when they should as you've said be contacting customer services.
We all know this is the the biggest thing to happen happen in our world for while and it's a bit of a "Silly Season" at the moment :wacko
Your knowledge and insight is appreciated by many of us so keep your chin up mate.:thumbsup

No problem. I just want to make sure people have some sort of update.

And just to reiterate something I mentioned a while back... I am posting that update not as a "Person of contact" sent here to keep people abreast of the situation, but as an RPF member who saw some people asking questions and I knew I might be able to answer them. After I posted that update last night, I woke up to numerous PMs asking me a bunch of questions about ordering /orders/customs, etc.. If you have questions, you will need to direct them to customer service as I am not going to spend time every time I log in here, fielding questions. That is not why I come to the RPF. Thanks! ;)

So, when is mine gonn---KIDDING. Thank you so much for giving us these little updates every once in a while. We all TRULY appreciate it! I got my shipping soon notification today. I don't mind having to wait until Monday for it to officially be on its way, if that ends up happening :)

Wasn't expecting anything to move until next week.

That being said, my blaster shipped with an estimated delivery date of the 7th.

Will probably be sooner, though since I'm in NY.

Wasn't expecting anything to move until next week.

That being said, my blaster shipped with an estimated delivery date of the 7th.

Will probably be sooner, though since I'm in NY.

Be good if you could if you post some pics, I'm very interested to see what the differences are to my Oct/Nov issue other than the box design, I know there's been a lot of conjecture over the differences from last years release especially the fade in /out leds.

Got my UPS Tracking Nr at least YAY! Shipping plus German Customs (100% sure it will get stuck there)...I estimate another two weeks or so, patience is not my greatest virtue, Darn it!

Moviefreak, I just have a quick question. I've had an order going since around September of last year (made five payments so far; I did the 8 payment plan when it comes was still going for $899). I was just wondering if I do end up paying the blaster off In May (it should absolutely be before then, with taxes coming back) will I be getting one of the in-stock newly received blasters or will I receive one from a different shipment? Thank you very much for the help!

I know I'm not Moviefreak, but if you have paid the initial $128 (which included $100 deposit) upon order placement then you'll be paying the amount as advertised at the time of placing the order.
As far as shipments are concerned I suppose it all depends on how many items are available/ready at the time you make your final payment of $103.95.
I'm sure Moviefreak will be give you a more in depth explanation if he can be bothered to answer another query that should be directed to HCG customer services. remember it is from them that you made the and it them that will be able to give you most definitive answer.

https://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/store/pages.php?pageid=12

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back