Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

@Kylo1 can you be a little more specific about which part is wobbling?[/QUOTE

The whole of the rest of the gun seems slightly loose from the grip. If I hold the handle grip tightly and gently shake from side to side, there is a little play with the rest of the gun as if the handle isn't tightly attached to rest of the gun. Not excessive play but definitely doesn't feel solid. Hard to put into words so hope this description helps.

@Kylo1 can you be a little more specific about which part is wobbling?[/QUOTE

The whole of the rest of the gun seems slightly loose from the grip. If I hold the handle grip tightly and gently shake from side to side, there is a little play with the rest of the gun as if the handle isn't tightly attached to rest of the gun. Not excessive play but definitely doesn't feel solid. Hard to put into words so hope this description helps.
These are the three(indicated by my thumb) that actually make contact with the revolver grip. Tighten them and you should be fine.
565C5A82-74AE-4061-B641-82132E7088E0.jpegB72850BA-F3C2-4BBA-A7E3-E1C37CFA24DB.jpegBEC4CB73-9ACE-47D8-82B9-208C9394CCDC.jpeg

Last edited:
These are the three(indicated by my thumb) that actually make contact with the revolver grip. Tighten them and you should be fine.
View attachment 796120View attachment 796121View attachment 796122

Thanks for that. I’ve taken the grips off and tightened those highlighted as much as I dare. It’s still not 100% solid but certainly better thank you. I’m planning on leaving this Tomen in an “as new” condition which is why I’m being so careful with it.

Kylo1
I think it's more likely to be the interior grip connected to the main frame. It's pretty simple to tighten and I don't think it requires a lot of tinkering. In my video below, I've started it at about the section where I add it. It's the old Pro, but I believe it's more or less the same on the new versions.

(Not sure if it will eat my timestamp, so here it is: 6:28)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that. I’ve taken the grips off and tightened those highlighted as much as I dare. It’s still not 100% solid but certainly better thank you. I’m planning on leaving this Tomen in an “as new” condition which is why I’m being so careful with it.

Just completed the re-finish of 2049 and came across the same problem, I tightened the two slot screws on either side of the main frame and seems to have done the trick, hope this helps.
20180217_143332.jpg
20180217_141902.jpg20180217_141650.jpg

Attachments

• 20180217_141428.jpg
    20180217_141428.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
I saw it on their Facebook page
Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-20 um 21.04.41.png

BUT!...I just got a mail from PayPal saying that I should transfer the rest (paid a deposit when I preordered)
Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-20 um 21.06.34.png

So I guess that goes for all of the peeps that are waiting for theirs.

All is good that ends good :)

When I paid mine off last week or so, the gentleman at HCG said they were still on track to recive the blasters from Japan this month.

I was also told my blaster would be part of that incoming group;)

everytime my email dings, I’ve got my fingers crossed in hopes it’s from HCG, lol.

I feel so dumb asking this question but I can't find it in the instructions or online. How do I open the barrel to install the bullets? :facepalm

I feel so dumb asking this question but I can't find it in the instructions or online. How do I open the barrel to install the bullets? :facepalm

hey, just push with your thumb on the cylinder release on top of the left side grip. then pull gently on the side cover. if it doesn't open, then it's jammed, it happens with the tomens sometimes.
cylinder release.jpg

As eethan says.You push and hold the cylinder catch button toward the cylinder and as you do that, pull outwards the laser sight which is on top of the cylinder panel. May be a bit stiff to begin with but it will loosen up :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back