Lightsaber Family Tree

:D

2016-08-25 15.36.57.jpg

Looks great Roy! Where can I get something this big printed? Also concerned about being questioned regarding printing privileges from the poster creator... Thoughts?

I have several options here in my town. Most do poster printing. The one I chose (PrinterPro in Rotterdam) is a professional printer. They won't question anything! Just upload the file and pick it up a few days later. The price was around $20.

Looks great Roy! Where can I get something this big printed? Also concerned about being questioned regarding printing privileges from the poster creator... Thoughts?

As the poster creator, I say print away!

I made it for fun and based it on all the research done here by others, so I have no need or desire to monetize it. It's open source unless somebody who owns a photo I used takes issue.

- - - Updated - - -

awesome! what size is that? did it hold together resolution wise?

awesome! what size is that? did it hold together resolution wise?

It's 60x90 cm. Frames are metric here, so I enlarged it a bit and gave it a black border.
The images held together alright. Tatooine could be better perhaps.
But I'm really happy with it! It's a great reference poster. Thanks again Seth!

Seth, I assume we're gonna get annual updates with each new movie? [emoji6]

I may have left space for VIII and IX... so long as they don't go crazy, which I'm assuming they won't given the continuous production cycle of the new trilogy. Probably means the same props and prop dept.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back