Stormtrooper helmet interior parts kits?

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet thread (https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=257970) got me to thinking about building up a nice mock up of a functional interior, matching the reference images that are out there like this one:

cd01f1666d264a14fc839d83d6326594.jpg

Are there any existing parts kits available for some of these greeblies? A web search shows me some links to whitearmor.net, but that site appears to be down/gone...

Dan

White armor is the go to place for anything everything stormtrooper related. I think the server is having issues today. It is in no way gone.

I remember a post here though where someone posted an internal build and even an all aluminum stormtrooper helmet.

White armor is the go to place for anything everything stormtrooper related. I think the server is having issues today. It is in no way gone.

I remember a post here though where someone posted an internal build and even an all aluminum stormtrooper helmet.

Okay, thanks - I'll give whitearmor.net some time to fix their issue and go hunt there again.

I found the thread with the interior build (by DL 44 Blaster), but unfortunately all the images are gone.

Dan

could it have been a clone trooper out of aluminum though :cool?

IMG_0422 Kopie.JPG

I also did an interior for a modified cheap rubies helmet (1 or 2 years before the black series helmets came up:angry...or the anovos helmet...)

IMG_0609 Kopie.JPG

anyway these were fictive interiors, just how I thought an comfortable interior would look like in these stormtrooper helmets when I was a kid. always believes it would be much like a motorcycle helmet but with screens and some breathing system inside. I dont like the official interior much though. seems pretty uncomfortable to me... but I think I I have seen it 1:1 in a helmet here in the rpf. might be in a black series mod.. but I haven t seen anything available yet.

interested how yours will come out..

IMG_2718.JPG
I used this in my helmet. Go to whitearmor.net and find usaeatt2. He sell the kits

For more info on my helmet, you can read my scatter build log. Aaron has a great kit. It's vacuformed and you will need to cut it to fit your helmet.

Oh, excellent - thanks!

Looks like whitearmor.net is back online and I can see I have a lot of new info to read up on... :)

Dan

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back