My Harry Potter Treasure

hello there

since fantastic beasts movie makes us all so excited, i want to share my own beast from my collection and a few updates. here is my house elf. unfortunately he is dead so i keep his head like this in memoriam. :p

oh yeah and my updated library. thanks to everyone who contributed again.

33wa491.jpg

2vm6j3m.jpg

2dj411g.jpg

dp96cj.jpg

23r1kqh.jpg

xcw39d.jpg

2d2ac5s.jpg

Monkey540, thank you for nice words :)

ecl, i dont know do you remember but advanced potion making is your work. One of my favorite pieces still :) thank you my friend.

PotionMistress, thank you for positive comments, i also adore your collection :love

ultraman, i like the head but do you know what i like your sign more. Still one of my favorites :)

shmartybird, it is indeed a head! I mean it is as big as a normal human head plus long ears. It doesnt fit on my shelf even. If you live in a small house like me it is a big item. So maybe i have plans to sell it on therpf :) Thank you for your nice comments my friend :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love your collection! I was especially intrigued by your Weasley Shop shelf. Where did you get all those props? I would be really interested to know.
Also, how did you make all the books? I really want to make some HP books myself, and I need some help and inspiration.

Love your collection, and I hope you keep posting when you add something to it!

@ATL Kenobi, haha thank you so much for your kind words :) i actually used font for books and elf head. if you use solid colours at backgroud, or colours that is opposite with the object, you will have better pictures. i am not a photographer but i like to take good pictures. i dont have a photographic apparatus, only a mobile phone to take pictures but i think this method works for better pictures :)
@pewes2000, heyy thank you for your interest and kind comment :) about weasley shelf, most of them are from wizarding world park. only weasley catalogue from the film wizardry book and the paper zonko's shop with a niffler on it is from Japan, once i bought it online.
about books i had some help haha. gilderoy lockhart books, i bought them from a collector once, they were gifted on movie set. not screen used but made by crew. but one gl book; the year with the yeti is made by shmartybird. i think he still has a few for sale. you should really buy one. it is one of the best pieces in my whole collection, he makes great props i can admit. life and lies of albus dumbledore is also made by another therpf member; bennygorilla, he has made a really good book with inner pages. i am so pleased and i recommend that one too. Apm is from Ecl who also helped me so much on how to make foiling and better looking book props, he makes one of the best book props. the rest of them made by me but i created only 1-2 on the pc. the rest of them are from generous therpf paper prop makers, especially from barneyrfd :love

if you wonder anything feel free to ask. i hope i can help you. thank you again :)

looks good.
i'm looking forward to the new news papers "the new york ghost".
i hope they take the time to put in actual text, knowing that we like to remake these things....but they probably won't.

Hi lynx0099 !

I allow to ask you if it would be possible for you make the scans of Lockhart's awards? Eventually, if you don't mind?

Thanks,

Follows

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back