Kylo Ren Fabric

When do you expect to have a run with the coating visually confirmed and included in the run?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

When do you expect to have a run with the coating visually confirmed and included in the run?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

The coating didn't work out for the first run, the samples came back and were not what they needed to be, so the coating got cancelled.

In the mean time there might be another way to coat it for future runs, I'll leave that up to Sni9er; to talk about, if it exists.

Last edited by a moderator:
After an exhausting search at numerous fabric stores here in Toronto, I finally found something that I think will do nicely for my son's Kylo Ren costume.
IMG_3519.JPG

I bought it at a store called Len's Mill. I believe they're only in Ontario. The fabric is okay, it has the right looking weave, but it's not overly thick, or chunky. Because I'm making a kids version, it may do fine at a smaller scale. Such a difficult fabric to locate eh!

I bought it at a store called Len's Mill. I believe they're only in Ontario. The fabric is okay, it has the right looking weave, but it's not overly thick, or chunky. Because I'm making a kids version, it may do fine at a smaller scale. Such a difficult fabric to locate eh!

Very difficult lol, I think I might just grab Monk's cloth... a lot of websites don't show scale so it's tough to gauge online.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back